Highest Yeilding Strains

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Your in luck cause Bros Grimm is selling C99 and A13 again.

Bullrider. Wow haven't seen that in a while. Man there is always ECSD. Always yielded a small ton for me if you train it right. Also the San Diego Catpiss. Also yields a small metric ton.

Keekee

Keekee

Ive grown c99,i found it to be sativa dom type plant heavy resin production.
For me it was the fastest hitting strain i have ever smoked, i could feel the effects as i was hitting the bong,at first i thought i had found the holly grail but sadly the high is short lasting and once smoked for a week or 2 you find it hard to get stoned.

B

bigger buds

My GG are ~5.6 ft tall still in veg. Will flip to flower in 3-4 more weeks.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, it's not you homie, it's been a couple of year long chase. I just laugh and roll on.

It's not like there's a shortage of other excellent choices anyway.

Sorry if that sounded like a jab. It wasn't.
Float like a budda fly n sting like a bee. I see your avatar, go get em champ...... :cool: May he rest in peace!!!

Keekee

Keekee

I really like the blue dream,looks great from the photos i have seen on here.
There are soooooo many strains i want to try.Is blue dream a clone only strain?. Ther are 5 breeders on attitude that sell a blue dream are any of these close to the real deal?

K

kolah

Humboldt Seed Org is the Blue Dream I grew out..from Attitude Seed Bank. Two plants, both were a 50/50 hybrid..maybe just a tad more indica. Monster plants, big sticky buds and just beautiful looking plants. Sour blueberry/grape aroma. I went with their fem seeds but next time I'll go with their regs and try and find a nice mom and pop.

G gnome

G gnome

Humboldt Seed Org is the Blue Dream I grew out..from Attitude Seed Bank. Two plants, both were a 50/50 hybrid..maybe just a tad more indica. Monster plants, big sticky buds and just beautiful looking plants. Sour blueberry/grape aroma. I went with their fem seeds but next time I'll go with their regs and try and find a nice mom and pop.
@Ecompost is growin out a real nice lookin hso blue dream thats indica dominant as well.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

As for high yielding strains this year i am excited growing some HSO purple train wreck this is suppose to produce some nice yield and from what i am seeing she is going to be super nice lateral branching out of this world stalk and stem strength is phenomenal
Although i had a extremely bad germ rate out of 12 seeds only 4 germinated , and out of the four ??? 3 didn;t give a crap and died off so was stuck with one plant .
Guessing at how it was growing and looked was thinking its a male but just got to be haha @ 5.5 weeks its sexed and female
Wipes forehead lol but dam 6 week old from germinating she is one beast standing almost 3 feet tall and becoming a bush i think this strain is going to yield great

PS un molested plant naturally growing in 100 percent organic soil
IMG3700

Winged Sun

Winged Sun

Blue Dream, Dream Queen aka Green Crack, old school Purple Kush, Chemdog #4, Tahoe OG, old school White Widow

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I hate to endorse sub-fool but I just saw some one pull 4.25 a light off of Jill bean and just under 4 a light with Jack the ripper. Dutch master a and b a booster and cal mag in coco under gavitas. Saw it with my own eyes or I wouldn't of believed it. Makes organic look stupid sometimes. But as I told him....I grow ferrari 's and he grows lexus's.....nothing wrong with a lexus....but they don't compare to a ferrari. Different class. That's kind of my mantra: I ask people if they ever seen a Ferrari comercial? They always say no.....because they don't have to advertise. Sell out every year with a waiting list for next. Quality doesnt need advertisement is my point.

Ecompost

Ecompost

@Ecompost is growin out a real nice lookin hso blue dream thats indica dominant as well.
yeah here she is, well I got three all look pretty indi to me form wise The last one, I left the filter off so you can spot it quickly, is massive mate. The picture does not do this justice. it is absolutely huge. one of the biggest buds i ever saw on a plant that had a Euro veg schedule, eg 2 weeks from seedling :-) This is week 8 now, I expected 9-11 for them, but i think 9-10 tops

20160611 202933
20160611 202928
20160611 202854
Ecompost

Ecompost

I hate to endorse sub-fool but I just saw some one pull 4.25 a light off of Jill bean and just under 4 a light with Jack the ripper. Dutch master a and b a booster and cal mag in coco under gavitas. Saw it with my own eyes or I wouldn't of believed it. Makes organic look stupid sometimes. But as I told him....I grow ferrari 's and he grows lexus's.....nothing wrong with a lexus....but they don't compare to a ferrari. Different class. That's kind of my mantra: I ask people if they ever seen a Ferrari comercial? They always say no.....because they don't have to advertise. Sell out every year with a waiting list for next. Quality doesnt need advertisement is my point.
never seen a cheap ass product like dutch pro out live Organics round here buddy so fair play, but i rock with you. Its quality not how big your base is. There is a video of some huge plants on the tube., organics, i will dig it out. Kushman grows massive plants on the tube too, he uses organics. How long was this 4lb+ grown for? If you are organic, you have the kudos of not destroying soil carbons with synthetic Nitrogen coated coco waste :-)

P

Pimples

There are old school and more modern stuff that has a reputation for big yields. Chemdog #4 and her offshoots....Blue Dream and other Hazes can be...the old Dutch variety Power Plant can get big....sour diesel x og kush varieties are monsters (called Headband but most are not the real Headband)....Casey Jones from Grateful Head is a big one. Big Bud is HUGE but quALITY is hit or miss. Alot of big yielders out there. Whether in clone only form or in a line up of seed strains. Most companys have a pig or 2 in thier stable.

Kushchaser

Kushchaser

What breeder do u guys think has got the dankest feminized Chemdog #4..thanks farmers

P

Pimples

Out of all the bullshit herm seeds ive been through from Cali Connection....I have a Chemdog #4 X Og that i will never get rid of. Smells like sweaty gym socks and rotten garlic with pine oil. Yields like a motherfuker and gets you COMPLETELY ripped out of your mind. Ive been running it for awhile. And shes never leaving my garden stable. I ran about 7 different varieties of Cali Connection gear. Most were duds. Alot were herms (thank god for tester tents) and some stuck around for a few runs. This Chemdog #4 Og is no joke. Ive been running at least 3 or 4 cuts of this in every crop for years. Many many strains....always make room for this bad bitch...always.

Top Bottom