• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
DSCN1091

Had a great time meeting all the farmers I did yesterday. @ohthatguy8 @Goodsen Cranium @Prime C and all the others I didn't list.
Big shout out to @Motarebel for the hospitality and tossing me some goodies. Hope you enjoyed the triangle kush.
@symbiote420 I won't be there today. Just went yesterday for like 4 hours. Dabbed, smoked and passed out beans.

Everyone going today enjoy yourselves and be safe! ~SMF~

Canappa

Canappa

Had a great time the cup, was there from 1 till about 5 didnt get to meet anybody from the farm:( its hard cause I dont know what anybody looks like lol, I went to Mota's both ask for mota and the lady said he was not there and wasnt going to be there she said I have the wrong place? so I moved on. I walked around in that circle for hrs puffing on the fpog till I couldnt smoke anymore then went home.

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

ANYBODY take away some good info from the seminars i was shopping and smokin.... i wanted to get info about dispensary ownership

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Had a great time the cup, was there from 1 till about 5 didnt get to meet anybody from the farm:( its hard cause I dont know what anybody looks like lol, I went to Mota's both ask for mota and the lady said he was not there and wasnt going to be there she said I have the wrong place? so I moved on. I walked around in that circle for hrs puffing on the fpog till I couldnt smoke anymore then went home.
really i was for a 2-3 hrs and he was there the whole time there was like 15 peeps wearin mota rebel shirts
that sucks bro i wish i would have ran into ya i would have let ya fire up some this lemon alien i had ... bummer bro sorry to hear that

Canappa

Canappa

really i was for a 2-3 hrs and he was there the whole time there was like 15 peeps wearin mota rebel shirts
that sucks bro i wish i would have ran into ya i would have let ya fire up some this lemon alien i had ... bummer bro sorry to hear that

yeh the next time bro, If I go to an event like this I am going to wear a name tag saying my name is "Cannapa" lol, I seen all of Mota's crew stopped by a few times but had ideal who he was? Sucks cuz he was supposed to hook me up with a pack of Twisted Fruit I ordered and got Fuzzy Fruit by mistake. And I wanted to met some of the cool peeps here on the Farm.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

it was great meeting everybody !!
Mota , the crew and everybody from the farm hope you guys got to try the lemon alien that was passed round had to leave early girlfriend was getting bored of me talking plants and genetics for hours on end .. but she still had a good time and understands my world/obsession a little bit more i hope.. lol ...

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

yeh the next time bro, If I go to an event like this I am going to wear a name tag saying my name is "Cannapa" lol, I seen all of Mota's crew stopped by a few times but had ideal who he was? Sucks cuz he was supposed to hook me up with a pack of Twisted Fruit I ordered and got Fuzzy Fruit by mistake. And I wanted to met some of the cool peeps here on the Farm.
and a girl said he wasnt there and wasnt gonna be ??

Canappa

Canappa

and a girl said he wasnt there and wasnt gonna be ??

The older lady sitting toward the middle blondish hair, I ask where can I find Mota the guy who post on the thcfarm. She no not here at this one? maybe she thought I was talking about bud and thought that I wanted to buy some or some thing like that?? Hmmm now you got me thinking? She maybe thought I said Mota meaning bud maybe because I ma Hispanic? lol I was so smoked out my boy won the butane torch at the 4:20 give away, I was standing right next to him I was not to far away from the Mota booth. standing right in front of the glass pipes. I even had my smoking wrist band on ready to smoke out,had bout a half zip of the fpog
FOT5E33

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

.there was a lady sitting off to the side chillin in the lawn chairs ??..
at the booth was bunch of guys they where in black Mota rebel t shirts .. that sucks u didnt get meet peepsand mota . i hope u still had a good time though
but i would just get a hold of him after the cup and im sure he will make it right hes a really nice guy .

Last edited:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The older lady sitting toward the middle blondish hair, I ask where can I find Mota the guy who post on the thcfarm. She no not here at this one? maybe she thought I was talking about bud and thought that I wanted to buy some or some thing like that?? Hmmm now you got me thinking? She maybe thought I said Mota meaning bud maybe because I ma Hispanic? lol I was so smoked out my boy won the butane torch at the 4:20 give away, I was standing right next to him I was not to far away from the Mota booth. standing right in front of the glass pipes. I even had my smoking wrist band on ready to smoke out,had bout a half zip of the fpog
View attachment 427064

Shit man if ya would have spoke up I was there the whole time i should have texted ya just figured everybody knew I was hanging at the mota booth.

Dam sorry I missed @rawman yesterday man I was wiped out from starting so early left around 5.

A huge thanks to @Motarebel and @MrG for the hospitality!! I felt like a VIP of the VIP's! Just a great group of guys showing a farmer some love! Couldn't have been any better really. Nice meeting @2DogWalker @dirtyglovedank Nice nugs too was a nice flurry of dank joints flying around today. I know i met someone else too I just dont remember the name. @Goodsen Cranium came out again today and @symbiote420 @ohthatguy8 @jayrock32580 .

Hope everybody got out and home safely! Oh yeah Happy Bday @dragboat !

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@symbiote420 looks like @leafdoctor1 got 1st place hybrid with the Glue! Which reminds me that @ftwendy Gorllla Glue nugs are fucking fire!! Dam that shit is tasty bro!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

View attachment 427064
well i hope you had a good time still thats awesome your buddy won that torch
just get ahold of him after the Cup to fix it he is a s of guy .
@symbiote420 looks like @leafdoctor1 got 1st place hybrid with the Glue! Which reminds me that @ftwendy Gorllla Glue nugs are fucking fire!! Dam that shit is tasty bro!
who won what at the cup did mota place ??

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Had a great time grabbed some of Mota's Mackinaw trailmix, rebel og, dirty white bud along with GG4, SFV og cuts. Nice meeting some of ya'll today and yesterday. Good times

Last edited:
shoestring

shoestring

I paid 200$ for 2 glue#4 cuts. Bought a shit.load of seeds from sin city (great deals) , motarebel, rare dankness,etc. I went today to just stop in to get more seeds. Spent way too much $. Saw alot or friends there too. Didnt stay long today. I got higher than a pine tree yesterday. Went home and slept. My cousin took second place at the clio cultivation cookoff. I had a blast. Lots of pretty girls there too. Very nice time. The rare dankness and sin city dudes were very cool and chilled.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hope everyone made it home safely. The storm clouds started worrying me. 75 was flooded and being closed right after 696, but I had such a great afternoon, I didn't mind sitting in traffic!

@samino said it... I never thought I'd experience something like this in Michigan. Every bit of the past two days was more than I expected.

Thanks so much @Motarebel, @Mr.G, Mrs. Mota and everyone with the Mota crew. Appreciate you guys letting me share your space and time. I just wanted to ask a question or two and your kindness was more that I ever expected. Thank you for everything!

Happy birthday @dragboat. Hope it really was one of the best!

@ohthatguy8, @symbiote420, @ShivaSkunkPunk, @jayrock32580, @2DogWalker, @ftwendy... I'm sure that I'm missing people, and I am sorry if I have... Great to meet you guys and thanks for making the never ending circle happen, lol... I found myself hoping the person I was passing to wasn't passing one back.

@Skunkmasterflex- Nice to meet you. I'd love to talk Larry with you one day.

@Prime C - Thanks so very much for the babies. Mr. Farm liaison. Every time I turned around, you were making sure that the Farmers you knew were being introduced. Kudos for that.

I'm going to post a few pics. I'll have to get pics of the nugs and the babies some other time when I can actually get my eyes to focus.:wacky:

Again, no disrespect if I've mistakenly left anyone out. It's been a full couple days!
Be well, Farmers!

DSCN0973
DSCN0975
DSCN0979
DSCN0986

shoestring

shoestring

I hope its fire. At 100$ for a just rooted cut it put some burning fire in my wallet. Iam sure it is. Didnt the glue win at the Los Angeles Cup too? I weng back today just to talk to the guys and they had flats and.flats FULL of glue cuts. 2 was all i could afford but thats plenty for what ole Shoestring is fixin to do!!!!!!!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Indica
1ST - Oasis Medical Seeds - Paris OG
2ND - Herbal Solutions - Alien Dawg F2
3RD - Herban Legendz, LLC - Grape OX

Sativa
1ST - Arborside Compassion - CATFISH
2ND - Organibliss - Ghost Train Haze #1
3RD - We Grow Education and Collective Centers - MelonGum

Hybrid
1ST - Herbal Solutions - Gorilla Glue
2ND - Pure West Compassion Club - Death Star
3RD - Kushman Veganics for Buds & Roses - Veganic Candyland

CONGRATULATIONS to all winners. Respect!

Sooo many new and familiar faces at the cup yesterday...... it was a real pleasure seeing everybody here gathered and repped big... and what a nice group of people. Thanks again to all of you farmers for the over the top generosity and warm greetings! Cheers, ftw

Latest posts

Top Bottom