Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

@ShivaSkunkPunk great to finally meet you bro!! Hit me up if I can help with anything while ya get things running again.

@deacon1503 wish we couldve chatted more man I was a little spaced and then you were gone!!

Thanks for a ll the gifts and bday wishes i had so much fun hanging with th mota crew symbiote ohthatguy mr g!!

And a big happy bday to @dragboat its his bday today!!

No worries homie, it was nice meeting you as well.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Im all about business but $100 for the glue cuts is BS! Some things are meant to be shared and thats one of them. jmo I didnt pay anything for my Cannatonic cuts.
which cannatonic do you have looking for the number 4 or cannatonic rx the really high CBD medicinal one my cousin has cancer and I'm going to try to make some simpson oil for him so anyone with a high cbd cut is needed

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
which cannatonic do you have looking for the number 4 or cannatonic rx the really high CBD medicinal one my cousin has cancer and I'm going to try to make some simpson oil for him so anyone with a high cbd cut is needed

I got #4 and Perkins cut. Both are around 17% cbd less than 1% thc. You can use what ya got now for Simpson oil. Gonna be a min before I can take cuts of these but its yours when they are ready.

Motarebel

Motarebel

What a pleasure it was to see old friends and new ones too! I can't even begin listing off names in fear i'd leave more than a few off. We were more than blessed to have a bunch of kickass growers that are respectful and well behaved it was scary! lol Next year we will enter buds so congrats to Tony and LeafDoc for your wins this year but take note we'll be gunnin for ya!;) A big thanks to the Rebel crew, Mr.G, Scott, 2Dogs, Dragboat( and wife) and Ohthatguy! Were still ironing things out but the future looks like MRG will be adding MRG-Colorado and MRG- Cali reps.:D

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Body Painted

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I got #4 and Perkins cut. Both are around 17% cbd less than 1% thc. You can use what ya got now for Simpson oil. Gonna be a min before I can take cuts of these but its yours when they are ready.
that is awesome
thank u so much ..

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I paid a little less. Imo well worth it. Its a well circulated cut from what I read. It should of been much cheaper more like 10-15 clip.
fudge it! Im just happy to have it no matter what it costs. It just puts me that closer to harvest time. kick downs, kick ass imo, pay it foward
I seen on Craigslist that cut was $25 but who knows if its the real one or not

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I seen on Craigslist that cut was $25 but who knows if its the real one or not
who knows?? I wouldn't trust it. Im hoping this cut is authentic, not a dud and that it doesnt have pm or anything else that cant be seen by the naked eye. The guy at the gg booth threw some online gg referrals out so I kinda felt better trusting the cat with the authenticity. 25 is taxed phree sounds better :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Could someone tell me where you find cuts on Craig's list , not that I could get them where I'm at ( or would I add them to my garden ) but would love to surf around and check them out for shits and giggles , kinda remember someone saying Health and beauty section ??

Top Bottom