Highway To Hell,,my Second Grow

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Last grow turned out killer,,many thanks to seasoned growers on the farm''couldnt of done it without you,,anyhow next up in my hydro room is 66 cuts of Hells Angel's OG...got them last night,,started soaking the hydro corn to lower the pH ..put them in their net pots this morning,,busy day''hopefully will be up and running this afternoon..

sonoragold

sonoragold

IMG 20141206 115842

sonoragold

sonoragold

OK,,got them in place,,just running base nutes GH duo a+b,,with some cal magic and flora blend,,and a little of humbolts county own...Deep breath...pH at 5.8. Running about 850 ppm..room temp around 65..they should take off in the next 7 days...their in a little shock due to my setup,,I have to drive a feed stake into the root plug,,,wish me luck,,thx and peace'
IMG 20141209 190756

sonoragold

sonoragold

Camera720 1418427663571
just a few buds of my last run of cookies!,,been curing in a jar for about a month,,,really good smoke...clones r doing much better,,lowered the lights to about 2 feet and gave them some floracious plus,,,should really start growing now...

sonoragold

sonoragold

OK. Update....wow,,,the Hells og took off,,,they have a very distinct smell...killer growth pattern,,,really liking it...was difficult to dial in,,,picky as far as nutes go...they really needed alot of nitrogen...much more then usual...anyhow they r getting GH duo,,,part A and B at a 3 to one ratio. Also some cal mag ,,flora blend,,silica at full strength along with Deep breath from Humboldt's county own and a little mollases.. Ppm around 1300,,room temp 65 .reservoir at 68...I always start my PH at 5.6 and let it drift up to 6.3..I just flipped my lights to 12 and 12 yesterday after giving them 24 hours of light this last week and then put them into darkness for 48 hours ..I think it helps them to facilitate into the blooming phase faster...going to be busy the next few days,,,taking a bunch of clones..haven't cloned in along time so wish me some luck:-)

blazer

blazer

Looking good @sonoragold just did a run of Fire OG x HA OG femms and they were beasts grew more like a diesel or chem for me, was surprised on structure pleasantly surprised, definetly sitting in this one good vibes!

Last edited:
sonoragold

sonoragold

Wow..so the h og's. Have really stretched,,,so much for short squat plants,,,the way they vegged really fooled me but true to their nature of being an og they really took off,,,I'm about 20 days in since I flipped,,,just changed the reservoir's out,,,using GH duo A and B at 3 to 1 ratio full strength,,,silica,,cal mag,,floracious plus...then added Trinity catalyst. ,,crystal burst,,,gravitation 10 and some big bud powder.. Ppm around 1450 ,,pH at 5.8..I've noticed they really seem to like the high ppm..no burn of any kind,,,very small buds just starting to show,,,I did foliar feed them once with some snow storm ultra and I'm already seeing a lot of crystal formation in the center of the buds...lights r off now,,,will post some pics tomorrow..peace and thx for looking

sonoragold

sonoragold

Hey Bro,,,I'll have the pics up tomorrow morning,, was reaaly surprised on the stretch,,,much more then the cookies...I'm revising my dirt room,,,was going to turn it into another hydro room but changed my mind,,,I love growing in soil so I'm changing a few things,,,taking out the 600 hps sun pulse bulbs and putting in 1000 hps Nikko bulbs..going from 4 lights to 2 and downsizing to an 4x 10 ft area or whatever I can squeeze under the two lights,,going to run some kinda og..not shure what I can get ahold of yet,,any suggestions,,probably run 40 or so..if u know where I can get some good cuts..let me know..thx and peace

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

your right, they stretched like crazy, looking super proper:) where u at, if your anywhere near the bay try n get ahold of dark heart clones, they carry some legit cuts. always super healthy and ready to take off...

sonoragold

sonoragold

your right, they stretched like crazy, looking super proper:) where u at, if your anywhere near the bay try n get ahold of dark heart clones, they carry some legit cuts. always super healthy and ready to take off...
Cool...thank you...I looked them up...found a collective kinda close(2 hour drive)..that carries their clones..going to run them in my new and improved room...looks like the h og stopped stretching,,putting on some buds really fast,,,I'm giving them a lot of nutes..really surprised they r taking it with no problems...looks like I'm going to have some good sized frosty buds,,,anyways thanks again,,I lost the dude I was getting my clones from...he is moving out of state so have been stressing on what to do...you made my day....peace

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yea, I'm telling you if you don't have a direct link to elite clone only's the dark heart is the next best source for sure! I can say with experience that they're Chemdog #4 is a beast, also the pk71 is an absolute winner. I have seen the fire og and she looked awesome. honestly though the headband and sour they have are probably the best cuts floating around that might not be the actual elites, but they are hardly lacking! I ran there gear for a few years only and loved them, when i miss my window and need some, they are the place. Also check out krunchbubble on instagram, he runs their shit and you will start to drool.... let me know what you pick up, and good luck!

KushMan707

KushMan707

Hey you have an awesome setup going sonoragold! Looks like it's gonna be some fire! I wanted to mention about the stretch of your ladies. Although you have plenty of ceiling space to keep raising your lights you may want to bend the really tall ones over to create more of an even canopy.

Top Bottom