Highway To Hell,,my Second Grow

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Hey you have an awesome setup going sonoragold! Looks like it's gonna be some fire! I wanted to mention about the stretch of your ladies. Although you have plenty of ceiling space to keep raising your lights you may want to bend the really tall ones over to create more of an even canopy.
Cool---thx...I will--'as really I'm just a beginner with dreams,,,actually I'm really--really stoned on my batch of cookies grow,,,holy fuck im stoned to the bone...

sonoragold

sonoragold

yea, I'm telling you if you don't have a direct link to elite clone only's the dark heart is the next best source for sure! I can say with experience that they're Chemdog #4 is a beast, also the pk71 is an absolute winner. I have seen the fire og and she looked awesome. honestly though the headband and sour they have are probably the best cuts floating around that might not be the actual elites, but they are hardly lacking! I ran there gear for a few years only and loved them, when i miss my window and need some, they are the place. Also check out krunchbubble on instagram, he runs their shit and you will start to drool.... let me know what you pick up, and good luck!
Cool...I will..going to b around 2 weeks before I start up the whole new setup...a lot to do,,,as I'm shure u know,,,besides trying to take care of my hydro setup

Last edited:
sonoragold

sonoragold

Hey you have an awesome setup going sonoragold! Looks like it's gonna be some fire! I wanted to mention about the stretch of your ladies. Although you have plenty of ceiling space to keep raising your lights you may want to bend the really tall ones over to create more of an even canopy.
Yes sir,,,what I'm doing,,,had about 20 of them go crazy---peacw

Dunge

Dunge

You seem to be taking great advantage of your ability to purchase plants.
This is the sort of industry I'd like to see in the legalized Alaska.
It sounds like good sources are few.
Can you give us an idea what plants cost please.

H

happy b

Your taking on a lot for a second grow but finding yourself equal to the task.my second grow was a couple of easybud and skunk special from fem seeds just plonked into some soil shoved under an hps light fed basic nutes and hoped for the best.
infact when i think about it thats pretty much still what i do.lol.the thought of me taking on all that on my second grow is laughable.
however you,r doing a great job.

sonoragold

sonoragold

You seem to be taking great advantage of your ability to purchase plants.
This is the sort of industry I'd like to see in the legalized Alaska.
It sounds like good sources are few.
Can you give us an idea what plants cost please.[/QUOT
. Can really vary ,,,anywhere from the cheap end of $5 to the high end of $12..also depends on how many,,,some growers give a break if u purchase a tray of 50 or more,,,problem is their r a lot of people selling fake or infested clones,,,hard to find good source,,,but their are a few,,,on my second room my clones r going to cost me $12 a piece but well worth it comming from a trusted source plus I want a certain strain that's hard to come by,,,peace

Last edited:
sonoragold

sonoragold

Your taking on a lot for a second grow but finding yourself equal to the task.my second grow was a couple of easybud and skunk special from fem seeds just plonked into some soil shoved under an hps light fed basic nutes and hoped for the best.
infact when i think about it thats pretty much still what i do.lol.the thought of me taking on all that on my second grow is laughable.
however you,r doing a great job.
Thanks,,,yea is a lot of work,,,the hydro room isn't so bad,,,add water and nutes to the reservoir's and adjust the pH,,,every day.. Soil is a another matter,,,a lot more work,,,but for me is a lot more flexable... Really the hardest part is all the trimming...:-) peace

sonoragold

sonoragold

Everything going great,,,buds coming on fast..keeping my ppm really high,,,around 1800..they seem to be liking the extra nutes,,, foliar fed with sno storm ultra,,,crystaling up nicely,,,, really need to get a new camera...
IMG 20150202 124327

sonoragold

sonoragold

Going great....much better then my cookie run,,,switched to cool bloom powder and from gravitation 10 to gravity..folier feeding with natures big bud worm castings mixed with ultra snow storm,,,seeing a vast improvement in bud quality and size,,other then that just using much of the GH lineup on a custom feed schedule..pics do no justice,,,is getting super crystalized..about 35 days to go,,,really liking this cut..thx for looking..

sonoragold

sonoragold

I keep missing your updates. It's looking really good!
Thank you...appreciate the kind words,,,well I caved into all the hype and drained both my reservoir's today..cleaned them really well and switched my late bloom formula to this,,,flora duo A and B at half strength,,floracious plus full strength,,then added Moab at 2 tsp per 5 gallons and added heavy16 fire at half strength...really dropped my pm from around 1800 to 700,,,but I've read where moab is very strong so I'll run this a few days and add more base nutes if my plants can handle it,,,any input from anyone using this combo is much appreciated as I'm really just guessing ...thx and peace

sonoragold

sonoragold

OK...soooo,,..I have to admit,, the moab combo really works,,,seeing a difference already.I've upped my base nutes to 75%,,,added some magnum and my home brewed kelp tea mix...looking super healthy...and on another note,,,sometimes I feel like a mad scientist with all these nutes...lol
DSC 0014

sonoragold

sonoragold

OK,,not a good pic,,but you can kind of get an idea,,,they r doing fantastic,,,better then I ever thought,,,the heavy 16 nutes r doing wonders,,I'm running my base nutes at full strength now,,,fire at 3 ml per gallon and prime at 2 ml along with moab at 2 tsp per 5 gallons...they r really starting to stink,,I love it..peace
DSC 0015

sonoragold

sonoragold

OK,,,starting to flush,,using prime by h16...really pleased how its turning out,,,should b done in about 6 more days ,,,so will be taking them at day 76 ,,,great strain,,smells amazing,,really stickey...can't wait to try it out...
20150308 112753
20150308 112910
20150308 113012
20150308 113145
20150308 113247
20150308 113411

Latest posts

Top Bottom