Hillbillys Wayward Wanderings

• Thread starter Slingem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slingem

Slingem

The Chemdog #4 project I have been working on a couple yrs ChemBerry Crunch and Chemdog #4 this breeding will be Chemberry BX2 and Chemdog #4 BX3 I also have a CBC in with the Pure afghan indica for a little out cross

Slingem

Slingem

Some more Hillbilly shit. There's Ghosts of Mars, Sour Trax , SpaceBalls and a few others

Slingem

Slingem

Well I am starting to get ready for OD lol. Bought some pots 2 200s, 9 150s and not sure if I will reuse a 100 or go larger for the last one. I have a few cuts going that are HillBilly Genetics Gurl Scout Trax , Crazy Cookies , SpaceBalls then some fresh seedlings Trunk Monkey and a Black X WiFi Alien. Then I have Khalisi from Sanctuary Gardens , Affie88 X Skunk from Ice River Crew. Mendocino purple F1s from CSI , Lifesaver from BOG , couple from GOD alien and a few others.
Pic #1 is The Black , pic 2 SpaceBalls

Slingem

Slingem

We'll have the first batch of seeds planted
In 1gals they are the front row middle row
Is some clones 3rd row clones and younglings
All are moved to full sun in the am and moved to the shed for extra light and cover from the cold
At night.
Pic 1 group shot, pic 2 Trunk Monkeys

Slingem

Slingem

Some of the OD gals. All pots filled but I may add a couple 45-65 gallon pots in the next couple weeks. Or have other ideas for the left over females

Top Bottom