Some more #6
IMG 0913
IMG 0914
IMG 0915
IMG 0916
IMG 0917

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Very,Very nice work.:) i have to agree, Jimmy makes some serious strains.Im growing his Romulan Haze and no doubt it will kick ass. Mack

hi mack. For shure this company has some special genes. This is my first pisces run, and i`m super stoked! I would love to run his romulan crosses and the rest of the bluebonic crosses! We`ve been haviong serious bad luck with getting seeds into the country here. Not one pack has made it through the last year, to me or to anyone i know... fuckin sucks! so pretty hard to get new genes... Luckily the last pack that came through was jimmy`s bluebonic and smasquamch! So got some pisces running here, but want more!!!!

Peace bro, good luck with ur rom haze! Wil def chec that out

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

wassuuup farmers!

Today is day 59. This will propably be the last upload of the plants. Will be chopping them this week.

Then ill get some nug shots when they are nice and cured.

The flavours are still berry tarty as fuck! Some have a bit more of the berryness, others a bit more tarty. But not too big variation in the smells. I love this smell- so complex and unique!!!

#5: she is the top producer, nice flavour, bubbling with calaxes, and looks really sticky. Def a keeper!

IMG 0918
IMG 0919
IMG 0920
IMG 0921
IMG 0922
IMG 0923
IMG 0924
IMG 0925
IMG 0926
IMG 0928
IMG 0929
IMG 0930
IMG 0931
IMG 0932
IMG 0933
IMG 0934
IMG 0935
IMG 0936
IMG 0937
IMG 0938

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

#2: the smallest buds of them all. The gets me thinking of a blue satelite... She has the more fruity berry flavour. She stacked with resin glands, and makes huge foxtailing calaxes. I think she is awesome breeding stock, and skeem she will rip outdoors with growing huge 3 kg trees...

IMG 0944
IMG 0945
IMG 0946
IMG 0947
IMG 0949
IMG 0950
IMG 0952
IMG 0953
IMG 0954
IMG 0955
IMG 0956
IMG 0957
IMG 0958

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

#1: Dont think ill keep her, but she could be a keeper... 6 of the 7 females could be keepers. Just sometimes u have to make some decisions... in the end we preserve what we love

IMG 0959
IMG 0960
IMG 0961
IMG 0962
IMG 0963
IMG 0964
IMG 0965
IMG 0966
IMG 0967
IMG 0968
IMG 0969

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

hi kroon! Got these pics up specially for u brother... I know u love them haha

Hi everyone else. The end of the cycle has approaced. Nice cured hindu blue in my jars...

I am still as impressed with this cross, as i`ve been throughout the gro. The scents have changed alot since curing. Each pheno has some different fuck to it. They are all pretty potent and makes loads of resin. Im not good at all describing flavours or with a smoke report. Will give it a shot once i have some peeps around for flavour insights

Here is a few dried & cured budshots:

#6; My favourite pheno!
IMG 1185
IMG 1189
IMG 1192

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

#5: For commercial production this would be the favourite. She has a different smell to the other more blueberry muffin flavs. She has a more slightly burnt muffin smell, spicy smell. She yielded about double of the average pheno. Also she stacks up propper.

IMG 1196
IMG 1200
IMG 1201

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

#7: While cure`n and tasting there was a week or 2 where she was my favourite. She has the most pungent berry smell. Very potent when puffed. Doesn`t go well in my bong, just too much resin. But she deff has the sharpest smell of the phenos.

IMG 1205
IMG 1208
IMG 1209

I only took shots of these 4 phenos as they are hands down the 4 better phenos.

I just wane say thanks to kroon and jimmy for letting me run this tester. Was a awsome 3 moths with these ladies- saw some genes that i was really impressed with.

Peace CC

symbiote420

symbiote420

Well done homie, your ish lookin'off the hook brutha! My homie started the HB they're 3 week old seedlings now, one thing I've noticed is Jimmy's strains seem to grow faster than a mofo..excellent hybrid vigor!! I'm stoked for ya TB, looks like you'll be puffin some good ish for the summer bro....oops I forgot, in your case I meant winter! LOL
Take care bro!
sym

kroonboon

kroonboon

Fuck yeah!!! Great job brother :)

My cuts have rooted ( 4 select HB pheno's) and will go into the flower room within the month :) frothing!!!! Will put up some shots when they kick into gear.............

Happyhappysmokesmoke!!!

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Well done homie, your ish lookin'off the hook brutha! My homie started the HB they're 3 week old seedlings now, one thing I've noticed is Jimmy's strains seem to grow faster than a mofo..excellent hybrid vigor!! I'm stoked for ya TB, looks like you'll be puffin some good ish for the summer bro....oops I forgot, in your case I meant winter! LOL
Take care bro!
sym​

Hi Sym. Thanks for the kind words bro. Your homie is in for a nice little surprise. Kill flavours that come off them in flowering. Peace bro! Happy farming

Fuck yeah!!! Great job brother :)

My cuts have rooted ( 4 select HB pheno's) and will go into the flower room within the month :) frothing!!!! Will put up some shots when they kick into gear.............

Happyhappysmokesmoke!!!​

Yo kroon. Wassup man? Not one of mine rooted yet... ya, will be sick to c some more pics of the same buds in different rooms!!! I transplanted some of those sam cuts the other day for flowering in about a week!!! super stoked to run them!!! Peace kroon ,take care bro

kroonboon

kroonboon

The Sam's are gonna blow you away brother, reeks!!!! Especially that no7 :)
Resin galore :)

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

The Sam's are gonna blow you away brother, reeks!!!! Especially that no7 :)
Resin galore :)
yo brother! ja, i transplanted them yesterday into bigger pots. They should go flower in about 2- 3 weeks. Fukn amped bro! so i say i should look out for the no7? any other special ones? the males just keep flowering- must be fuckn horny litle Samaquamches

I baught my new soil yesterday, for the next batch. Gona do it strictly organic like in THE days...

Peace bro- cant wait to c what u do to those HB`s!!!!

kroonboon

kroonboon

Whoopwhoop!!! Was thinking about the bat guano organic tea days :) good times!

They are all outstanding in their own unique way, 6 is monster with sweet tooth like smells!
7 is dubbed greasy bastard with reason and the smell, o the smell :)
9 is very similiar to 7 with more no 6 smells
8 is 8weeker bumper crop with crazy sweet tooth like smells :)
10 is 10 :) you are gonna like her I think :)
5 and 11 are also very sick, will get their cuts to you once I get the veg room sorted ;)

Pinch the males and give them a high N feed, should kick them back into veg ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom