Hindu Kush Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

You know what I mean. You didn't make it as far as you and your misses have by not being whipped.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry ,I had to run and check on the ladies..
I'm sure that pump does suck walrus dicks but it's keeping you moving..
Go on and spend alittle time with momma.. Now who's whipped?
Lol.
Have a good night my friend.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Sorry ,I had to run and check on the ladies..
I'm sure that pump does suck walrus dicks but it's keeping you moving..
Go on and spend alittle time with momma.. Now who's whipped?
Lol.
Have a good night my friend.
STR8
YO!!!! Broham, I just had to sneak one!!! Thats about a joints worth.. Nice color.

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Then ,you will need a 1 gallon bucket . Put your bags in the bucket in order, one inside the other. Then add some ice and cold water to bags ,top off with trim and any fluff you want to add,then put more ice on top and more cold water . Just enough (water) to cover ice, then mix vigorously for 45 mins ( should be all frothy) or so and then let it sit for 30 mins(to settle down).
Next you will start to pull /separate bags allowing to drain out back into bucket/bags. What ever is in the bottom of the bags is good. The last two bags are usually the good stuff.not the 25m bag but the 73m and the 43m are the good ones.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Then ,you will need a 1 gallon bucket . Put your bags in the bucket in order, one inside the other. Then add some ice and cold water to bags ,top off with trim and any fluff you want to add,then put more ice on top and more cold water . Just enough (water) to cover ice, then mix vigorously for 45 mins ( should be all frothy) or so and then let it sit for 30 mins(to settle down).
Next you will start to pull /separate bags allowing to drain out back into bucket/bags. What ever is in the bottom of the bags is good. The last two bags are usually the good stuff.not the 25m bag but the 73m and the 43m are the good ones.
STR8
Sounds like alot of fun!! Not!!

Top Bottom