Hits do you hold them in or let them out

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Thank the stars. You should try to get some Hindu Kush or Pine Tar. That stuff is super awesome. And could theoretically be cloned and done outdoor there too. They don't have stuff like that down there often. Hindu Kush might be the best strain of kush.
Outdoor is a problem atm, I'm fairly inner city in an illegal state so everything is indoor at the moment. I'll be using the warm weather to get a jump on veg for next grow by starting them outside, but couldn't top one and take it through flower without attracting some attention.. 😞

Ponky

Ponky

Outdoor is a problem atm, I'm fairly inner city in an illegal state so everything is indoor at the moment. I'll be using the warm weather to get a jump on veg for next grow by starting them outside, but couldn't top one and take it through flower without attracting some attention.. 😞
Well Hindu kush does great indoors. I thought you guys were allowed 2 outside. It's a landrace so it's very hardy. And has a very distinct delicious taste. Sucks about your weird guvment... they make me sad.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Well Hindu kush does great indoors. I thought you guys were allowed 2 outside. It's a landrace so it's very hardy. And has a very distinct delicious taste. Sucks about your weird guvment... they make me sad.
Yeah they are very strict here, although I'm pretty sure they will turn a blind eye to two outside. Bigger problem would be people jumping the fence and stealing them. Do get the odd person jumping fences looking for stuff. Just waiting for new baby to settle before I get my Pitbull puppy then might think about it. I do worry about outdoor plants drawing attention though and blowing cover on my tent. Am really searching for my next seed supplier though, have to be able to get into the country. But get some more vintage genetics. Waiting for my Green crack to come through then gonna run some GG4. Will see from there.

weedshoes

weedshoes

Just waiting for new baby to settle before I get my Pitbull puppy then might think about it.
I'm not an attorney, but attractive neusance (outdoor plants) + viscious dog could maybe get you a hell of a lawsuit from the parents of some stupid teenager.

I realize many in less than friendly states are managing acceptable levels of risk, but it's something to consider.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah they are very strict here, although I'm pretty sure they will turn a blind eye to two outside. Bigger problem would be people jumping the fence and stealing them. Do get the odd person jumping fences looking for stuff. Just waiting for new baby to settle before I get my Pitbull puppy then might think about it. I do worry about outdoor plants drawing attention though and blowing cover on my tent. Am really searching for my next seed supplier though, have to be able to get into the country. But get some more vintage genetics. Waiting for my Green crack to come through then gonna run some GG4. Will see from there.
I gotta mastiff cross pitty his a big softy but sure stops people climbing my fence that’s for sure his got a wild bark on him but would lick em to death if they knew😂

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good info. Thank you. I tried for years like 2011-2016 to make shatter with butane and a vac oven. I never could get it to stay solid. I'll keep reading and maybe I'll find out where I went wrong. Pressing was the only way I could get close.
We buy shatter just cuz it’s so cheap the only thing I buy - but I also press my own rosin , top shelf in - top shelf out !

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

N
Nah Ponky we are not allowed any in Tassie they have decriminalise in Canberra where all the politicians live go figure they have only just allowed medicinal rso my dad has just been approved after 6 months of bullshit and he has late stage dementia and Parkinson’s it sux but it don’t stop me growing my own medicine fk them👍

Moshmen

Moshmen

I gotta mastiff cross pitty his a big softy but sure stops people climbing my fence that’s for sure his got a wild bark on him but would lick em to death if they knew😂
We bought are first bull mastiff in 1990 something and the breeder warned us of two things- 1 getting stolen to breed pits bigger and 2 - being loved to death ! Lol 150 lb lap dogs!

Ponky

Ponky

N

Nah Ponky we are not allowed any in Tassie they have decriminalise in Canberra where all the politicians live go figure they have only just allowed medicinal rso my dad has just been approved after 6 months of bullshit and he has late stage dementia and Parkinson’s it sux but it don’t stop me growing my own medicine fk them👍
If your government ever pulls it together I will visit again. It's nice country.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

We bought are first bull mastiff in 1990 something and the breeder warned us of two things- 1 getting stolen to breed pits bigger and 2 - being loved to death ! Lol 150 lb lap dogs!
Yep exactly what my dog is😂😂😂

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Australia a 25 pack of B&H is $52. You don't know taxes 😉
That's time to quit maaaan, way over time to quit! 🤯

When I finally quit smoking cigs back in '79, B&H was $2.00, in Waikiki, from a vending machine! 😵😄 I told myself if I ever had to pay 2 BUCKS for a pack of cigarettes, Ima quitting, and THAT I'm SO glad I did, YIKES! 👍😎

Smellyweed

Smellyweed

I hold it in.
In NZ the price of one ounce is around $400.
If you can't afford an ounce, you will have to pay $20 per gram.
Loose tobacco is $70 for 30g, $2 per gram.
Lots of people mix them to make it go further, yuck.

Top Bottom