Hits do you hold them in or let them out

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Egzoset

Egzoset

Salutations Biggerbud420,

...do you hold it...

Not in my lungs, but i must explain the consumption method also happens to be rather specific. Thanks to "Pulse Heating" i manage to transfer a part of it inside my nasal cavity i think, this allows me to enjoy multiple satisfying exhales without much coughing at all. Though i must admit i had to train almost religiously for years while adjusting my tool... In any case it demolishes the beliefs centered on one-way neuro-plasticity which is supposed to end at ~25, since i'm not exactly a young man anymore: e.g. back then i was thaught to abuse systematically and yet i've finally reversed such pattern to my satisfaction decades later, despite all that time stolen from me by anonymous/invisible bigot prohibitionists. Etc., etc.

ZERO health-wise assistance from authorities of all levels, quite on the contrary! 😒

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

so your saying top shelf dank at 100 oz?
Yeah. The shit I smoke. The shit growers smoke. Brokers. They buy the best shit. And it peaks at 100 an ounce. Live resin is 8 bucks a gram. It's premium. Costs even Less if you buy pounds. Yeah. Same weed used to be 2400 to 3000. But most shit sells for 1100 as a AAA. Mids 750 and under. Yeah legalization destroyed the black market. So it's just attrition at this point. Black market still has the best shit. And the best price. Mids are literally a burden. Before it was anywhere from 140 to 200 for the best. Some areas way more. And for some people it still is super expensive. Legalization is a mixed blessing. It is no longer worth growing anything that isn't personal. Unless you have warehouses you have to pay for. Or medical license customers you're on the hook for.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah. The shit I smoke. The shit growers smoke. Brokers. They buy the best shit. And it peaks at 100 an ounce. Live resin is 8 bucks a gram. It's premium. Costs even Less if you buy pounds. Yeah. Same weed used to be 2400 to 3000. But most shit sells for 1100 as a AAA. Mids 750 and under. Yeah legalization destroyed the black market. So it's just attrition at this point. Black market still has the best shit. And the best price. Mids are literally a burden. Before it was anywhere from 140 to 200 for the best. Some areas way more. And for some people it still is super expensive. Legalization is a mixed blessing. It is no longer worth growing anything that isn't personal. Unless you have warehouses you have to pay for. Or medical license customers you're on the hook for.
We can only get mid to good quality where I’m at , and it’s 200 a zip all day long wax runs 25 a g - I try bunk I’d grow just for quality alone , can’t hardly smoke over fertilized, sprayed with god knows what bud.

Ponky

Ponky

We can only get mid to good quality where I’m at , and it’s 200 a zip all day long wax runs 25 a g - I try bunk I’d grow just for quality alone , can’t hardly smoke over fertilized, sprayed with god knows what bud.
That's a lot for wax. But it was that much here 5 years ago. Butter and wax are really cheap. Like 200 a zip. Its just bowl whipped. Extract is expensive in the shops. But they do have good shatter. To be fair to them. But for 8 to 10 times the price.

Ponky

Ponky

what is shatter and what it do
There is a group of extracts. Shatter is a butane or CO2 extraction that's been purged in a vaccum oven.
There is butter. A similar less refined air whipped product. Not so great..
There is clear distillate. Which is distilled extract leaving only pure THC. It's pretty good. And to that product you can add terpenes. And either dab or mix with an agent and put in a pen.
Shatter has a nice taste. Is good to dab. A dab rig is a modified bong. Similar to a hot knife.

Ponky

Ponky

Oh and live resin CO2 extracted I guess jelly..
You chop the crop, and run it fresh through the process using CO2 and you get this amazing jar of honey looking live resin. Knocks your socks off. Make your head ring for like 20 seconds. Like a techno disco.

Ponky

Ponky

Is the product of pressed nugs not also technically shatter? Given the right consistency of course.
No. Thats press rosin. It's... the bare minimum process for a dab.. its only as good as the weed. So very hard to compare the two. Rosin isn't a forgiving process. Any bad taste is obvious. Shatter can be made from weed strains you don't even like and still taste ok.
Press Rosin has its place. It's a very popular thing for home grows. But to much labour to process in bulk. You smash nugs you get like 17 to 20 % volume if it's good weed. I don't like it. Unless it's really nice kush being pressed..even then. Better to smoke the nice buds.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

I smoked weed there once.. wasn't worth it. But I hear Nimben had the best dark purple and orange landrace strains in the world. A pheno harvesters dream. They don't sell the good stuff to people that don't live there I would imagine.
Yeah I'd say so. They're pretty closed communities up there. All sorts going on. There's a dude living in the bush outside there who's been living in a tepee drinking Datura tea for like 30 years.

Where I am because of flu and no interstate supply it's now $450 an Oz for basic home grown red hair stuff that isn't fully dry let alone cured and you get to pay for all the sugar leaves in there too. Makes me sick to hand over money for it. Six weeks and counting I will be well into drying... No way I'll be waiting for cure on all of it. An ounce is more than enough for me for a month so I'll happily just bang through one while the rest cures. I'm not paying for weed again...

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Yeah I'd say so. They're pretty closed communities up there. All sorts going on. There's a dude living in the bush outside there who's been living in a tepee drinking Datura tea for like 30 years.

Where I am because of flu and no interstate supply it's now $450 an Oz for basic home grown red hair stuff that isn't fully dry let alone cured and you get to pay for all the sugar leaves in there too. Makes me sick to hand over money for it. Six weeks and counting I will be well into drying... No way I'll be waiting for cure on all of it. An ounce is more than enough for me for a month so I'll happily just bang through one while the rest cures. I'm not paying for weed again...
I did not write flu there. I wrote the other one and it changed it automatically..

Ponky

Ponky

Thank the stars. You should try to get some Hindu Kush or Pine Tar. That stuff is super awesome. And could theoretically be cloned and done outdoor there too. They don't have stuff like that down there often. Hindu Kush might be the best strain of kush.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

An ounce would last me a week

weedshoes

weedshoes

No. Thats press rosin.
Good info. Thank you. I tried for years like 2011-2016 to make shatter with butane and a vac oven. I never could get it to stay solid. I'll keep reading and maybe I'll find out where I went wrong. Pressing was the only way I could get close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom