hiya

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danked

Danked

Hiya there motarebels, just a quick note to let everyone know im still kicking. im the asshole who disappeared last yr, with no reply. bart and mota have tried to get in touch w me thru friends (and the friends got thru but respect my privacy), and ive been a total shit ass no show.

last yr my son was diagnosed w a terminal illness. he is 5 yrs old. we have not been well of mind here. I have been busy

I am sorry fo my absence, but I ask for prayers only.

I wish everyone well.

regards, mendel

I will be round, but not w any regularity.

regards

I wish the best for you and your family man... sending some good vibes your way. Take care, be well.

M

mendel

We are still plugging along, kid is doing very well incidently. We have been thru the medical 'system' here, its a pile of shit. I could shank a dr in the eye. Fucking politics.

Life is different here, not much to report. Our veggie garden did well, we have lots of organic veg put back in the cellar for the winter. Dove season has been good, have slayed hundreds of eurasian ringnecks with the old rem 1100. Co just declared them an envasive species.

The grasshoppers ate all my weed, all but a single OSA male. Got pollen from him and am hoping to do some crosses with the cranberry. Ive re-setup the indoor and will hopefully be up and running when it cools down, well see what happens.

No promises, no regrets, im getting old, feel old, I do what I can when I can, which isnt much sometimes.

I am sad in my heart, life isnt what it used to be.

I am real tired.

regards, mendel

BlackBart

BlackBart

Sorry to hear life has been such a shit sandwich for you brother . I hope things will get better for you in the future . Remember ...if you ever want to bend a ear I'm easily found . Be well, Bart

william76

william76

Best wishes to you and your family,keep your head up they need you,76

Top Bottom