Hmm can anyone help please?

• Thread starter BioNI420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

you have taken this off subject a couple times, squirming around,..
now your gonna mix up your own bad soil on purpose (human error),, it was about store shelf pre mended mixes,.
look science has disproved the water droplet stuff and plus i’ve sprayed my plants with 50% isopropyl under 1000 watt MH to kill mites as this is the only treatment that actually works and not a speck on a leaf and i posted all this and daily updates every week of every grow,.,
i’ve already proven my skills and knowledge many times over the years,.. if i start to help someone than i usually stay with them all the way to the end, i’ll even give my phone number in some cases to make it easier,.. anyhoo
You said hot soils dont exist. When i mention that I will prove it then you start to back pedal and say that im squirming?

Hot mixes are entirely possible with premixes, it depends on the manufacturer, nutrient availability, amounts, ratios, and consistency in mixing.

Isopropanol evaporates extremely fast with no residue so thats kind of a bad example

I had left this thread. I will try again

Docgrows

Docgrows

Yea i know. But leds are certainly taxing on plants. If anyone doesnt know why they should look up magnesiums role in plants and their function with phosphates and chlorophyll. This has been noted extensively since the introduction of LED’s. That’s probably a myth too tho
@Stokes myths ass! When I changed to my current lights, I had mag def out the wazoo! Doubled on cal mag and they got happy again! The light I’m running is cool to the hand at 10 inches away, but the intensity will bleach any leaf you get near it. Ole boy might be able to run his 5 inches away, that says a lot about his light……

B

BioNI420

direct link to study on the matter if anyone is interested.

I do know i whole heartedly prefer growing plants under HPS or natural sunlight over LED, and will continue to say that the only reason i even use LED's, is convenience of grow room design and setup, and power savings. It is just consistently more difficult to keep a plant in peak health under LED lighting then it is under the sun, or a digital HPS ballast. Assuming temps and grow room design are managed well anyway. Plants definitely dont feed the same, and dont express the same, and deficiencies manifest more quickly and easily under LEDs, thats for sure. I took a bunch of familiar clones with me into LED from HPS and really, i had to completely re-learn them. Some did fine, some were like a new plant to learn.

You have interesting things going on comparing a 50hz HID ballast, to a digital one running at like 20khz too. Even with the same exact bulb being used as well if anyone wants to look into more interesting technical stuffs and how it directly affects the way the plants process elements.

the most effective artificial veg lighting ive used were T5 panels. The most effective artificial flowering lights ive used were digital ballast operated HPS lamps. The highest quality examples of flower ive ever grown though, flowered under mixed spectrum t5 panels. Unfortunately it's pretty annoying to effectively implement any one of these lighting systems to their full potential in a home environment.

We also unintentionally spent 50 years as a culture selecting and breeding our indoor genotypes to perform and thrive under HPS lighting, Not LED, because prohibition + the available technology forced it.

Things will swing in favor of LED over time, but it'll take a while.
When its eplained like this then it adds validity to stokes foilar spray point. i guess i was wrong sokes. Because thats where the burning is taking place the tips, which is what threw me as i couldnt see the logic in why the bigget surface area of the leaf wasnt scotched. If that makes sense... Cheers guys and apologies stokes ya mad man lol. Everyone toke up and enjoy your sunday. Peace peace peace. we all grow the danbk in here. just some better than others

Top Bottom