Hola Im new and a Woman in the Northwest.

• Thread starter sunnyDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunnyDaze

Hola Seniors and Senioritas,
I do not actually speak spanish but I am of hispanic heritage so maybe I should. I was convinced to join this forum by BrandNew2You because of the discrimination against hispanic or spanish growers based on some racist excuse about the cartells that no one I know are a part of and I think are wholly caused by making Marijuana illeagal. I just got my medical authorization about 5 months ago now and met Brand New and since shes so cool I joined here where she says is the coolest most welcoming of the forums she is on and I am pretty sensative so I like welcoming. I am a medicinal user that did not start as a medicinal user, I first started smoking in high school to just try it see what all my friends were talking about I was told it was not even addictive so I tryed it and loved the buds with the little red hairs for some reason and could come out of my shell when I smoked those buds I wish I knew what strain that was I think it was a sativa or mostly sativa because It was almost intirely a head buzz and made me talkative. I really enjoyed social life after I found what we used to call weed or budz. I was able to talk to boys after I smoked when before that I was just to nervous and would always worry about messing it up. Now about why I am a medical or a medicinal user now, First I have lots of chronic pain due to digestive problems I just can not handle without some help or another and none of medicines I have tried really helped with those problems I am also a type one diabetic and have peripheral neuropathy which is a stupid way of saying nerve pain that I was given other medicines for that made my digestive system worse. At one point my doctors were giving me about 12 differant medicines 4 of which were just to deal with symptoms of the other medicines not including My diabetes medicines. I just got worse from this coctail of insanity so I went with my friend to see a new family doctor and he was really thourough and then he listened to me which just shocked me completely. He didnt just wait for his turn to talk like my last few doctors. He seems to care and he after 3 appointments and many tests actually gave me a recomendation or authorization whatever u want to call it. So now after buying and then donating for my medicine I am ready to grow my own I want to know what people would recommend for stomach problems and nerve pain as well as general social anxiety. Also please feel free to say hi I need some friends that understand my new life choice.

M

muxee

Welcome, always nice to see another gal on the farm :sun

B

BrandNew2THIS

welcome hun. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. If you need help you know Im there but I am new to growing this too remember.

mace

mace

Welcome to the Farm, SunnyDaze. I think you will find indica's are going to be a good bet to take away stomach pain/cramps. A nice mixed hybrid would be a good day high for you, giving some pain relief and still giving you that cerebral expanse you're talking about.

If you're looking to grow you're own i would strong suggest reading the FAQ in the top right corner of the website. There is a wealth of information in there and once you've looked over it all i bet you'll be ready to grow. If not, the forums are a great place to ask a question about an issue you may not quite understand.

Good Growing.

S

sunnyDaze

Thank You!!! everyone for the warm welcome it sure is awesome to see other people from my area especially more women. This sure seems to be a mans game and I think there should be more women involved. Thats one of the reasons I am jumping in. I really cant wait to get my room set up.

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the Farm SunnyDaze!, your at the right place!!

:passingjoint:

C

Chesney

Hi sunnyDaze, glad to see you here at the Farm. Hope everything goes well for you. :hi

Chesney

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Welcome, Sunny..
Nice to have you here, i'm sure you'll find your way around here as this site is easy to navigate and it's full of good info, no junk.. Like Mace said, i would most def check out the FAQ.. Once you get your post # up i'm you'll find many many great strains for all your medical needs here at the farm.. Take care.. peace!

F

Fear

Hi, Hey it's you again welcome to the farm. Now that that is out of the way,:bong2::party0044: let's grow some weed.

S

sunnyDaze

wow what a wonderfully warm welcome fear where do I know ya from? Any advice on strains from anyone and I dont mind waiting thanks for the info united grooves. I was wondering why my buddy that sent me here could buy seeds and I couldnt yet I will go read the faq.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the Farm, the more girls the better in my opinion, i like to even out the demographic :)

What are you currently growing

G81

B

BrandNew2THIS

wow Im jellous you got a better welcome than I did hehe. Good on you hope you love it here as much as I do. And by the way that JTR you tried is from here I think you will find lots of strains you like here that one was from Subcool Seeds.

T

TheNman

Greetings sunnydaze!

Ya, indicas are your best bet for numbing pain.

Indica hash should knock you out!

Have a fun, informative time at the farm!

C

cway

Hello Sunny daze..

welcome to the farm.. If you have any questions bout growing im sure all of the Farmers would me more than happy to help..

Now lets see those bud pictures...

Top Bottom