Hola Im new and a Woman in the Northwest.

• Thread starter sunnyDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ICHI THE KILLER

welcome to the farm sunnydaze
if you need any help dont be afraid to ask away,lots of great folks here...

ITK

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see more women and others from the northwest!!

F

Fear

You posted on my electrical thread how you don't like girl jokes. So i told one. J/K

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
fumar mota?? :):) Welcome to the site..

GTD

S

sunnyDaze

Good idea!!!

:bong2:
Greetings sunnydaze!

Ya, indicas are your best bet for numbing pain.

Indica hash should knock you out!

Have a fun, informative time at the farm!

Ok I am taking you up on the hash Idea. A good friend of mine loaned me his hash tumbler so I am going to run some trim and small buds that he said I could keep for helping him trim its like 2 grocery bags worth of trim and small buds so I am very excited. I will take pictures and post them if you all like. And I will let you know how it worked N man be my first time trying hash that was made this way and only really my 2nd try with hash first try I dont know if it was very good but hey I might have smoked it wrong too is there anything you are supposed to do differant I tried to use it in my bong and it burned and turned into allot of ash and tasted like a hit at the end of the bowl but I am excited about trying something good this stuff is all coated and all sorts of differant strains mixed together so I am very happy.
:bong2:

G

Gorrillagrower

Hola Sunnydaze nice to have you here at the farm. Hope you enjoy all that it has to offer. There are great people and super information and strains here at the farm.Enjoy

Stay safe..............GG

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to ther farm SunnyDaze. This place def has the best vibe and most welcoming staff and members. If you ever need anything at all, feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom