Holy anointing oil and holy shit!

• Thread starter Graywolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

Main stream science would say Egypt is much younger than you say Graywolf. However I couldn't agree more, great posts.

Egypt is much younger than the Spinx. Evidence shows that the pyramids were added later.

Interesting to note main stream sciences silence on the water erosion the Spinx suffered after it was carved and the mortuary temple built. There have been no rains there to do that since the last mini ice age.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Greywolf Yup, couldn't agree more. What do you think about the theory that the Spinx was really the Egyptian God Anubis? If you look at the statue now, the back is strait like Anubis, not like a lion. Also, the head is much smaller than the body is now, implicating the head was reshaped possibly during the time of the pharaohs.

anubisstatue1.jpg
Upload 2015 1 7 7 40 34
Upload 2015 1 7 7 40 56

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Also, Egypt scrips tell us they were around during the time of great peace, when the God's walked with man. Some believe this is the time of Atlantis, around 12,500 years ago. Same with the pyramids. Some proof to this theory is the great pyramids line up astronomically with Orion's belt exactly 12,500 years ago. Interesting stuff for sure.

budfriend

budfriend

Hi guys. Is this the best oil for treating cancer. If not what's the best oil. I did a search on the farm but nothing good came up. I searched Google and found Rick Simpsons oil.

Who's the experts on the farm for this.

My aunt has breast cancer. I have lots of herb. Trim and nug. Will make her some if she will take it

Thanks

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I would be willing to bet this recipe is better than Rick's, simply for the addition of other essential plant oils. For cancer oil, I use rick's recipe but add coconut oil, frankincense oil, orange oil, and peppermint oil. The peppermint aids in digestion; sometimes the chlorophyll can irritate the stomach. The frankincense and orange oils are anti-mutagenic, and have been shown to arrest the spread of mutation.
thanks for sharing your recipe, Gray Wolf!

Natural

Natural

Hi guys. Is this the best oil for treating cancer. If not what's the best oil. I did a search on the farm but nothing good came up. I searched Google and found Rick Simpsons oil.

My aunt has breast cancer. I have lots of herb. Trim and nug. Will make her some if she will take it

Thanks

don't use fucking naptha for your solvent..ethanol aka everclear works great.

@Graywolf does this mixture end up as a liquid tincture or does it solidify?

Graywolf

Graywolf

Also, did you know the base to the great pyramid is much older than the pyramid...... Crazy yo! A trip to Egypt is on my bucket list for sure.

Yup, the mysteries and theories abound. It has been an object of my research and on my bucket list since about 1970, but hostilities toward westerners have kept me away.

I made it as far as Tunisia around the turn of the century, but even there my presence was met with mixed reaction. Befriended and embraced by some and the object of hate and aggression from others.

For the most part befriended by those whom I was helping and the focus of attack from those who's incompetence resulted in me being imported from the US as as an engineering consultant in the first place. Not surprising, but the intensity of the aggression was a surprise, as was some of the religious baggage that they attached to it, totally unrelated to our relationship.

Besides pent up hate for a panoply of reasons, in a larger sense what it also demonstrated, was what you get when you educate the population to grade 16 for free and pay for their advanced studies abroad, only to have them return to an economy offering little more than tourist trade.

Most of the wretched excess in the hands of the few, and the bored, idle minds are looking for a cause!

Graywolf

Graywolf

Thanks
If I knew of a better one than Holy Anointing oil or Holy Shit, I would offer it up. Sadly I don't, but the good news is that we've had good success with ours.

You are right about us not posting medical results, but instead letting the patients themselves run through the street shouting miracle, and flocking to the voting polls.

While we now have an MD and Pharm D in the group, the rest of us have at best Red Cross training, so no recognized credentials to be making medical claims from. We are only able to get professionals to join us now, because of what a good job those patients and other like minded individuals accomplished. Before, their license would have been in jeopardy.

To the point, we do post the Granny Storm Crow list, which has information about breast cancer. Here is the link:
http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/cmu/GSCListJan2014CONDITIONS.pdf

PS: I don't recommend using Naphtha for extraction, because the boiling point range that it specifies can and often does contain components known to be carcinogenic, such as benzene.

Graywolf

Graywolf

@Greywolf Yup, couldn't agree more. What do you think about the theory that the Spinx was really the Egyptian God Anubis? If you look at the statue now, the back is strait like Anubis, not like a lion. Also, the head is much smaller than the body is now, implicating the head was reshaped possibly during the time of the pharaohs.

anubisstatue1.jpg
View attachment 473265View attachment 473266

Most certainly the head has been reshaped, ostensibly to resemble a Pharaoh, but it looks to me like the neck area of Anubis would be too skinny for the head dress we now see.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Also, Egypt scrips tell us they were around during the time of great peace, when the God's walked with man. Some believe this is the time of Atlantis, around 12,500 years ago. Same with the pyramids. Some proof to this theory is the great pyramids line up astronomically with Orion's belt exactly 12,500 years ago. Interesting stuff for sure.
Certainly lots of evidence supporting the theory that Giza is laid out after Orion's belt.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
You are right about us not posting medical results, but instead letting the patients themselves run through the street shouting miracle, and flocking to the voting polls.
Thracians and Scythians ~10,000-450BCE--
had their smoke hut/vape tents.
"small tepee-like structures which they would enter to inhale the fumes of hemp seeds (and the resinous flower calyxes surrounding the seeds) thrown onto red-hot stones".
"...when, therefore, the Scythians have taken some seed of this hemp, they creep under the cloths and put the seeds on the red hot stones; but this being put on smokes, and produces such a steam, that no Grecian vapour-bath would surpass it. The Scythians, transported by the vapour, shout aloud."
Vapetent

"четири двадесет"!!!...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Sorry if I am ruining this thread, please let me know and I will edit:

@Graywolf Have you heard of the Dogon tribe in Africa? If anybody wants to learn what planet cannabis came from google it. Amazing stuff IMO.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Downloadfile 27
Downloadfile 29

View attachment 473265View attachment 473266
Imagine the size of the lion head proportionate to the body of the sphynx.....massive

Last edited:
budfriend

budfriend

Cool thanks for the answers everyone. I'm going to present it to my cousin and let her tell my aunt

Thanks

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Read Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods and The Mystery of The Sphinx by Hancock and Bauvall. These two men proposed the Giza plateau star map idea.

Top Bottom