Home DePot now selling hydro gear.

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

Some good, some bad.

Fabric pots seem to be a great deal here with 3gal pots being 10 pots for 20 bucks. Pot sizes go all the way up to 500g ($62)

DWC complete set ups. Single or multi site

Drying racks

4 bulb t5s for $125

bulbs, ballasts, starter plugs, heat mats

I was looking at ducting and drip irrigation gear to get a design right in my head and found all kinds of goodies. Search them for items you want. You never know.

og619

og619

I picked up some t5s from home depot and some t8s from walmart, definately cheaper than the hydro store. I think they may have quite a bit of stuff for online purchases (walmart marketplace) where authorized retailers sell through walmarts site? They even sell nutrients, although they didn't look any cheaper. Those fabric pots sound like a good deal, who knows may end up purchasing all my supplies through the depot and walmart in the future.

Cort

Cort

Now I want them to start a low cost ship to store feature. Make my life complete

Cort

Cort

F walmart all day long... till a few days before I get paid and choose... F walmart or go without.

The game is rigged dude.

sky high

sky high

Check for a Hydrofarm tag/branding (a.k.a....Made in China). The local guy I get a few hydro things from said "(Those fucking cocksuckers at") Hydrofarm made a huge deal with The Evil Empire... (prolly Casa De Pot as well)

Fuckin' A I'm glad I'm out of the hydro biz........

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ive watched 3 hydro stores near me open and close in less than 6 months......now the home depot right in the middle of them all sells gear......so weird. They even had a little aero/drip thing looked like one of those apollo hydro systems.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
this is nuts...i am gonna go peep out what are state has at these places...
but the only thing i buy from them places is perlite

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
When these places start carrying hydro gear, you know the tide is slowly turning.

outwest

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

U
What state? Did not see this this at Walmart or home depot.

outwest

I saw heat mats at the HD at 70 and Quebec, but they were way more pricier than HTG which is right down the street.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

OSH sells rockwool, gh nutes, heat mats, t5, and all the other garden stuff. you can definantly pull off a grow with a trip to the hardware store now days

green punk

green punk

All the ACE stores have been carrying indoor grow equip for the last 3 years around here. At one point they had FFOF for 9.99. They are buying direct from Fox Farm. They carry both Hydro Farm and Sun Light. Selling Advanced's garbage too.

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

I heard even sears sells some stuff, I know they have solustek ballasts...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I was quite surprised to see my local Lowe's had a stack of Pro-Mix. They don't even carry Espoma, for Chrissakes!

Top Bottom