Home DePot now selling hydro gear.

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

I just wish my local big box store had quality coco. Hydro shop trying to sell me on the benefits of $40 a smallish bag of coco from Holland. I laughed.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I just wish my local big box store had quality coco. Hydro shop trying to sell me on the benefits of $40 a smallish bag of coco from Holland. I laughed.
i hit up the pet stores when i need bricks of coco...3 bricks for 7$ the other day

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Holy shit I dont like their prices but checked out sears and home depots website and they both have alot,solis teks at sears?I wouldnt have beleived it,I had to look for myself.None of these bastards carry zig zags yet though,lol.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Funny you mention that as after my doctors appt today i was waiting for the old lady to pick me up(cant drive,right leg in a cast)and i wandered over to OSH as they have a large plant display in the parking lot and voila,coco in 40 lb bags 9.99ea on sale.I dont know if its any good but they had it and quite a few pallets too,looked to be the chunky variety.

Future

Future

Holy shit I dont like their prices but checked out sears and home depots website and they both have alot,solis teks at sears?I wouldnt have beleived it,I had to look for myself.None of these bastards carry zig zags yet though,lol.
hahahahahahahahaha!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom