Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Well. This is just a seed run test. We will run 6 of each. This is to determine, along with others testing some of these, if the variety will work in six seed packs. One of the real problems with CO laws we are limited to 6 at a time. So this is a fair representaion of what folks might find...though a very small one. We have so many different ones we need to look at at the moment we need to focus on narrowing the offerings to the best hybrids. Cant know much from 6 plants but its something. Hoping to find some new new.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks guys. Wanted to mention the HMS is a select 20ish year old "Haze" wich I don't contend after smoking. Very heady and heart racing rapid thought slight scatter brain feeling. Finish time of 9-10wk huge yields.
20130725 072456
20130725 072504

20130725 072456
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
6 seeds at a time? you can only sell 6 per visit at the dispensary? I guess I haven't heard that one....does Amend 64 allow for recreational seed sales?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

damn i love the color on the dpd, looks chunky ass fuck too. what's she taste like

homebrew420

homebrew420

I used to give the description as sweet amd yeasty like a sweet wit beer. No longer however the aroma is deep and rank hint of pepper and dirty mechanic shop. Not skunk or diesel though. Good body stone relaxing. Gently Sedating. She is the Darkness. Select black/purple when dry. Other phenos had better smell others better flavor. And high. This however was the most outstanding all around. So we kept her. Huge yields.

Peace

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

probably the most dominant purple I've seen. been meaning to ask you, what strain is that in your profile picture? she's sure a beauty as well

homebrew420

homebrew420

That is purple haze. Google search found that photo. I have had it for over 3 years...I should probably find something of my own. Haha. Looks good though right?

PeAce

homebrew420

homebrew420

Grand pappy magik. Even though I have come to believe the cut of gdp I used was actually flo, I am not changing the name.
20130728 080719

20130728 080758

And the two together. SICKLY sweet candy aroma and flavor. This being a better run than in the past, hope to be a little more potent. Creeper high that is ok.

Peace

Hotsause

Hotsause

Looking good HB as always. I am excited to run some of your gear :D I popped some
Booberry x Banana Smack (Do you have any pics of this?)
StarDawg x Tahoe (Any Pics?)
Druken Monkey GA X Tahoe

and a few more i cant remember at the moment

homebrew420

homebrew420

The booberry x and Starhoe have not been tested.
Banana smack was a billy goat selection. Huge resinous and beautiful flowers. No banana aroma, I'm fact more cheesy if Im remembering correctly. Decent herb. BIG dudes used. A stretch and a stout male. Should be rather sedating? Look forward to the plants and flowers. Thanks broham!

I am going to start Candy Dance here after the move. Cnady dance is Mamboe( mamba x DUD xTahoe og) x Grand Pappy magik. The GPM was one of the sweetest tasting flower I have EVER encountered. This should be a high yielding possible colorful flowers of the sweetest flavor. I hope. Also going to grow and work Alchemists Fantasy, Chem Valley Kush x magic merlin bx1. Already has a rank og chem dankness about her. In #1s I have 3 fems. Tossed the dudes on the first run. Wanted to see the flowering time first. Looks good. Theu are currently outside....and 3' tall. Those are my side projects coming up.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
those Panamas done yet....or 3 more months hahaha

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nat T what's up bud. We are taking down this week. Then doing another 2 lights dedicated to them. Maybe ten total. Got moms of both. MGs GrandDaddy99, is starting het flush and all but 2 of the MIS are down. Those are going to good I hope they put on so much weight and glands

Top Bottom