Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey thanks Cave. Good to see ya around.

The rain here is killing me! Just harvested and now wwith the high humidity this is going to take forever. Grrr. Also really bummed went home to look at the little Pak og stinkin caterpillars have eaten a chunk and shit all over it in the rain no less. Was really looking forward to that. Deepak looks nice finishing next week.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Get to learning in times like these... Weather is so unpredictable and only one way to grow in it! Unpredictable environments separate the shorterm growers from the lifer's!

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Cherricuda was something I learned about today. Reeferman's Cherry Bomb made for a tasty Cherry Diesel Pairing... glad to see you're working hard on lot's of awesome things... extremely jealous.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The Acid looks amazing! I grew the Sour P from them a bunch of rounds.....fucking amazing too.

homebrew420

homebrew420

FLOODED!!

20130914 173521
20130916 124045
20130914 190821

Cleanup is almost complete...well no but the mud is off most of the floor

JAWS

JAWS

Malawi @wk4View attachment 341220
View attachment 341221
Clean cirus aroma. Nice tiny gland production

Jack herrer
View attachment 341223

Panama s1 View attachment 341224

View attachment 341225

is that MALAWI controllable in upward growth or is she a tie down?.

starting to like the heavy sat I got going but her overall size is a problem and is going to cause me to cut her down at 14weeks +2days. there just overshadowing to many of my other plants so they just got to go.

thanks;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Cave ! Jaws! Hope all is well with you both.

Cave citrus clean fresh slight floral aroma on Malawis.

Jaws, they really weren't as bad as I thought. The grower basically trimmed it like a hedge. We shall see how tall she gets though. 1st run. 2 fems from reg seed, of 12 I think? Many males in population. Gifter of seeds exp the same, these are f2s from him.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Jaws what was your impression of the smoke? Honestly don't know about ours. Only time will

Peace

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Stopped in and checked some of these crosses out in Boulder, waiting for cherricuda before I pull the trigger, the guys working gave you a shout out brew. Thanks for the pictures & updates, s. korea and panama oh my!

homebrew420

homebrew420

PV I will get those seeds to the shop for by the weekend.

Started a few new seeds today. Got Billy Goats Humboldt Express f2 x6, Med-maker RKS#2 selected road kill skunk, and 14ers (dispo in Boulder) Coast to Coast, NYCD x Tahoe OG.
Chocolate Thais have been sexed, 3 fems 4 dudes.
A few Scouts Honor, GSC (forum) x The Truth (Jamaican). Search Light, Lost dawg x NL, got a few Dark Magik going, Magik x DPD Ix (red dudes),
Haze jamaicans, Fire og bx one dude 4 fems with more to sex.

Tahoe2013 is now under way.with many crosses and a few bx to select fems.

Peace

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

can non co residents pick these up in the shop now homebrew?

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

I'm gonna say no that they can't enter without a red card, thus no beans. They made it sound like ya'll didn't have a lot of the cherricuda, but I'm gone this weekend of course! Cheers I'm sure I'll get 'em.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hooooly shit man! did you guys do ok with the flood?! let me know if theres anything I can do to help...

Top Bottom