• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

So just took cuts for the next seed run..after
Bangkok Betty
F2, x Panama, x Rom (korean stick bud), TRUTH,
Chocolate Thai open pollination using 6 total 3 dudes and 3 gals.

So in about about 5 weeks fire og bx male, Rascal seeds, will be dusting
cold creek kush, triangle, Skywalker, hells Angel, fire og bx, kosher kush, dpd, gsc, Mazar-i, blueberry, sour diesel, and Chemdog #4.
that should be a good start

Peace
Whats the low down on that chocolate thai? Is one of the gals the katsu cut? If not which bank were they from? ill be watching that one closely!

homebrew420

homebrew420

@SonOfDaMourning the Chocolate Thais are from Billy Goat by way of DrawoH by way of DNA testers from icmag long ago. BG had posted the info at one point. I will see if I can find, possibly even posted a few pages back. The 3 fems were good, not great however I want a proper look into these soooo OP, open pollination. We have determined we NEED something distinctively chocolate. And with some work who knows. Also of note the flowers were large and aromatic sweet earthy? Kinda generic. High was nice and pleasant.
peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Seems as though its been a bit, did want you to forget about these
20140218 142555

homebrew420

homebrew420

Collected the last of the Tangerine Kush pollen this go around, also collected from the MisMen a/b. Good to have back ups. I am thinking the Fire dude is about to give up the ghost. Not sure I will be able to clone. I will try though...
Oh wait, it means these are LIMITED RELEASE! Oh shit haha

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

And the always fun to stare at @JAWS Double Purple Dojo IX, filled with TK seed. Black Tangerines anyone? Probably take a few gens to get just right. But if flavor and color blend...well yum.View attachment 382992View attachment 382995

looks like the DPD IX1 were a successful piece.

i had a friend run some and he had a beautiful purple male full on male then just a few days ago it sprouting out some hair's did you see have any troubles with any of your DPD IX1 plants??.

its rare for a male to hermi to a female but it does happen, i had one years ago myself.

Black Tangerines===ahh very nice indeed.

peace;)

zeke

zeke

I am currently running a mess of Cambodians, northern thai, southern thai and Bangkok brickf2s. All samples were personally collected by me in the region. Out of the thirty something individuals I started with, all males exhibited pistillate structures. I believe these pistillate structures to be sterile, as a room of open pollinating males produced seed on the females and none on the males' pistillate parts. South East Asian strains are the only plants I've noticed with this trait, every male I've ever collected from there did it to some degree.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thanks guys! Excited about this round really.
@JAWS no i havent seen that on the Dpd. Both boys were very male imparting a load of berry spiced aroma an flavor. Going to be sifting through the dpd x green crack and dpd x extrema in the coming months. Dark magic turned out to be a massive yield of berry spiced magic. Good high for most i think.
@zeke i too have found this to be the case most often. And you have me salavating with those landrace varieties.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks guys! Excited about this round really.
@JAWS no i havent seen that on the Dpd. Both boys were very male imparting a load of berry spiced aroma an flavor. Going to be sifting through the dpd x green crack and dpd x extrema in the coming months. Dark magic turned out to be a massive yield of berry spiced magic. Good high for most i think.
@zeke i too have found this to be the case most often. And you have me salavating with those landrace varieties.

Peace

great to hear my brother and YA i like that name big time DARK MAGIC sweeeeet!!.

thank you:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yo MG I may have to use that with the lemon skunk. When finished she is gold, flowers trichs, and flavor of lemon candy. Such a pleasant smoke.
We love the Reno. I crossed it back to the Tahoe, with plans to grow out progeny and cross to both green crack and the original Reno mom. Should help keep those expressions right where I want them.

Peace and thank you

symbiote420

symbiote420

As much as I've lurked this thread I can't believe I never posted in here! You're doing some nice work @homebrew420, very nice!!

Top Bottom