• Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Mazar-i-Sharif #3 seeded with the next gen
MiS3 seeded

Green Crack filled with seeds from MiS op, open polination
Green crack seeded MiS

and how about some Romulan, aka Korean Stick bud, another MiS pollen rescipent.
Romulan seeded MiS

Available soon. For all in Colorado.

peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

@ElManiaco they are only currently available through our store or by meeting up and buying me a beer at one of the many fine ale houses throughout the state. I try to get down to the Spring about one a month but boulder and NorCO is where I reside most of the time.

zeke

zeke

Don't trust this guy! I met up at an alehouse with this guy. As soon as we finished our beers he forced me to drink more. Then he got all controlling and demanding," here, smoke this!" , and then "now, smoke that!", after a few hours of constant spliff after spliff alternating with hash chunks and oil rips, I finally escaped from his evil lair. Luckily I had google to help with my escape, as I was totally unable to navigate as my brain was completely saturated with cannabinoids. Don't meet up with this character unless you have the tolerance of a Rastafarian sugar cane cutter. You have been warned.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@MtGrownCanna not familiar with KIS, keep it simple? Haha no not that.
the tan gerine kush pollination was a success. I will be giving the plants another few days to ripen then all axed. Tahoe round is done and down.looking real good

Peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Don't trust this guy! I met up at an alehouse with this guy. As soon as we finished our beers he forced me to drink more. Then he got all controlling and demanding," here, smoke this!" , and then "now, smoke that!", after a few hours of constant spliff after spliff alternating with hash chunks and oil rips, I finally escaped from his evil lair. Luckily I had google to help with my escape, as I was totally unable to navigate as my brain was completely saturated with cannabinoids. Don't meet up with this character unless you have the tolerance of a Rastafarian sugar cane cutter. You have been warned.

Lmfao i spit on my self reading this lil. Sounds like a epic night. Think I'll come buy HB420 A beer this upcoming summer.
Respect

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here's the latest seed run ready to go.
SeedHarvest 0310

and the next group is getting axed today. Tangerine kush, RD, male onto a plethora of lovely ogs and fruity flowers. Jaws Dpd was a recipient of the pollen, flo, blackberry, gsc, ghost, lemon skunk, blueberry, foco tange Kirks cut, Acid, cherry diesel, and of course made f2s.

coming soon...
Mazar-i-sharif and friends.
2 MiS males open pollinated; 5 MiS females, lemon skunk, blueberry, green crack, panama(@NaturalTherapy cut), the truth, Romulan (korean stick bud), Chemdog #4, gsc, and Billy Goats Bangkok betty.

The Bangkok betty was a fialure due to the extreme intersex traits expressed. Used the fems in a mild dusting from MiS boys instead.

peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

View attachment 392232

and the next group is getting axed today. Tangerine kush, RD, male onto a plethora of lovely ogs and fruity flowers. Jaws Dpd was a recipient of the pollen, flo, blackberry, gsc, ghost, lemon skunk, blueberry, foco tange Kirks cut, Acid, cherry diesel, and of course made f2s.

coming soon...
2 MiS males open pollinated; 5 MiS females, lemon skunk, blueberry, green crack, panama(@NaturalTherapy cut), the truth, Romulan (korean stick bud), Chemdog #4, gsc, and Billy Goats Bangkok betty.

The Bangkok betty was a fialure due to the extreme intersex traits expressed. Used the fems in a mild dusting from MiS boys instead.

peace

Are you hiring? ?? #WillWorkForSeeds lmfao
Respect

JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 392232

coming soon...

peace

haha you crazy bastard that looks like my table after bagging up the new GEAR hahahaha, hard to just make one or two INDEED.

TANGERINE KUSH f2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

romulan--reno--ghost, man those should be pretty damn nice, and those other are no slouches either!!.

nice batch brother:woot:

Top Bottom