Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

damn HBrew420 your garden is just absolutely BRILLANT!:D! everything your growing looks so amazing. The buds are so ripe and juicy and full of life, huge perfect and just fuckin INCREDIBLE! u are definetley one of the most talented gardeners I know! Thanks for sharing all your photos and info with us.
Do you have any suggestions for me where to purchase a really good high CBD feminized seed for my waterfarm? I heard good things about Pennywise.. you know anything about that one? thanks Homebrew!!!!!! :D:D:D

homebrew420

homebrew420

@DAT thanks for the kind words thats quite flattering. I have heard a lot of thing on the Pennywise most numbers looked ok. Ratios seemed good, no experience though personally. I just saw a buddy of mine has Bohdi s cut of AcDc, hit 24% cbd. Might have to give it a go. Says it a normal plant unlike the 14er. Not too familiar with the different CBD cuts floating around, or many of the seed variety. Been busy haven't had much time to look. I will have to get informed.

Peace and good luck

B

basement bob

It seems the ACDC is the bee's knees for high cbd. Forgive my ignorance but who is Bohdi?

Are all these high cbd strains related to the same French hemp field? Is the high cbd component a trait of the hemp male plant?

Maybe a trip to France would be beneficial in this breeding project? I'll go ;)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

As always, loving your work @homebrew420. I need to get some of your work in my garden next season. Fuck, Bodhi's work wouldn't hurt either ;) I believe I have some of his Lucky 13s? (HP x '88 G-13/HP) Maybe? Fuck. I very well could be fucking up there. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

shoestring

shoestring

I dont want to but in on a great.thread with awesome photos but i bought a 10 pack of regular cold creek kush awhile back. I only got 4 females but wow. I know Adam from thseeds has done or been accused of shady practices in the past but wow these cck's look stellar. The structure is off the charts. All 4 look very similar. Very sativaish leaves but tight internode spacing. They show about a 60/40 sativa indica ratio and very vigorous. One of the four is much shorter than the rest but otherwise looks the same. Iam flipping them in a week or so and was just wondering if anyone had grown this variety what i could expect. Iam gonna rock them under one of my thousands. They seem to be stretchers but not lanky at all. Like most of my seed plants i overvegged as usual bit nothing some tie down wont cure. The structure i will say again is very near perfect. Leaves are very healthy and perfect looking. These are blowing past my other seed plants which are ogiesel, micky kush, and a few others. I dedicate one corner of my room (1000 watt, 4x4 table) for testers, unproven cuts and seeds plants. And these cold creeks i believe are going to be the stars of the bunch. At.least i hope. The growth in veg just
looks awesome. Anyone care to comment?

Last edited:
homebrew420

homebrew420

I would certainly be interested to what comes of them. We have the original, COAL Creek Kush, also believed to be pure kush? What I heard was Adam thought it was called cold creek kush. I have NO first hand knowledge of that info and has been said to me by a few growers, some that claim to know him. Not sure. I have heard good and bad about the Cold creek, and what I've learned is the difficulty of writing something off based on other peoples poor growing conditions. Sometimes seed varieties are less than ideal and we hear as a consensus the same letdown.
Those I write off as not worth our time.

Peace

shoestring

shoestring

I will keep the farm updated as iam throwing them downstairs very soon. If its fire i will be sure to post results. Like i said they look very nice and vigorous in veg. Lets just.hope that translates downstairs. I have a very dialed sealed room with all the fixins. I have heard shady practices from thseeds before concerning cold creek kush and.more recently underdog. Which to my understanding.isnt the real one. There are actually a few companies ( most being.in europe) that call out a variety a certain popular name when in actuality its not. Or has very little to do with a popular strain at best. Fingers crossed!!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

I can see your letting no dust get under your feet Brew, hey to u as well jaws, i know your here somewhere.... best Tipz
Thanks homie! That shot you just posted of the OgMalawi looks great! The chem as well. She appears to have held closer to the afrikan side no? Nice work.

I will have some updates after I get into work today. Been on vacation traveling in Oregon coast and redwoods then to Portland for a few days. Got back last night.

Peace

DAT

DAT

With the wonderful weather we have been having , homebrew420, your PNW and Humboldt trip must have been stellar..
That 23 % CbD ACDC cut sounds incredible. What a rare elite phenomenal find! man u got the killer hookups.. im so jealous. Cant wait for your next photoshoot!
Peace
DAT

DAT

DAT

Drawing leaves and trichomes 001

homebrew420

homebrew420

@DAT that is AMAZING!! The detail is blowing my mind! Great job on that.

Well it has been a while since the last post and I have been extremely busy with work and family. Wifey went on vacation back home to San Diego, Th Whales Vagina, for another epic SD Comic-Con! She is a huge Dr Who fan, costumes and the whole lot. Waited in line formany hours to listen to actors talk about the Walking dead and see some crazy costumes. She met some of her facorites from tv shows and the like. While I hung out with the kiddos and tried to juggle work. Whew. She has finally returned to us safely and was badly missed. Boy sometimes you need a little perspective to REALLY appreciate the work people do.

Back to the goods, here is some of the White S1s we flowered. Smoke report is coming to see if we found a keeper. Some were bland in aroma but all looked great most had good vigor as well.
Whites7
Whites6

These were from Rascal.

will post the rest when a better internet connection is present

Peace

Wildill

Wildill

@DAT that is AMAZING!! The detail is blowing my mind! Great job on that.

Well it has been a while since the last post and I have been extremely busy with work and family. Wifey went on vacation back home to San Diego, Th Whales Vagina, for another epic SD Comic-Con! She is a huge Dr Who fan, costumes and the whole lot. Waited in line formany hours to listen to actors talk about the Walking dead and see some crazy costumes. She met some of her facorites from tv shows and the like. While I hung out with the kiddos and tried to juggle work. Whew. She has finally returned to us safely and was badly missed. Boy sometimes you need a little perspective to REALLY appreciate the work people do.

Back to the goods, here is some of the White S1s we flowered. Smoke report is coming to see if we found a keeper. Some were bland in aroma but all looked great most had good vigor as well.
View attachment 427698 View attachment 427699

These were from Rascal.

will post the rest when a better internet connection is present

Peace
Those buds look great looks like they are going to yield good

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

wow that a cool combo HBrew420... keepin the classic NL lineage alive.. nioce!;) I like your new avi too! is that 14er Genetics your new company name? good luck HBrew420!!! I just absolutely love your work!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D;)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looks good brother man. Any kushy notes coming from The Whites??

Top Bottom