Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hey Homebrew, i'd love to talk to ya face to face about your 315w experience? been tinking about using them vertical under the canopy and need someones input on how close they need to be to the plants,.......you in the shop tomorrow? ....first day back to school for the kiddo so i'll be in Boulder early and un incumbered!!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Been a hot minute here.
R14er
R14er FH 0827

Lost Tribe 3, looking through the serds now. Foun 12 fems of 27 seeds with 6 or so unsexed.
LostTribe3 fc 0904

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's a long shot but what are the chances you used AN Overdrive on that foxtail flower I'm trying to brainstorm what I've used in the past that has forced those foxtails....thats bad ass for high calyx low leaf ratio, pretty much takes the cake bravo.

DAT

DAT

im liking everything I see HB! stellar work.the R14 is sick. nice work beefing that bitch out.it looks lethal.lol

homebrew420

homebrew420

@DAT, I haven't forgot about you sister. Loving the new avatar too! RIP Divine. R14er has a sweet almost bubblegum aroma

@caveman4.20 no AN every. Thanks Cavemane

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Woah. @homebrew420 I almost didn't recognize your thread with the new avatar. Haven't you had the other one for years? I am scared of change bro. How could you do this to me?! ;) Seriously though. Thread is beeeautiful as always. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I know... I thought u had disappeared lol i need to get caught up on this thread

homebrew420

homebrew420

@2hotmomma88 Thanks for the kind words. THese seeds should be looked through. plenty of gems in there

Peace

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice work bro, as always. GG4 is making her way here in the next few days.

homebrew420

homebrew420

well for the few that missed me I'm back. Been busy with life and broken down vehicles. Success though!
I have some shots of our Vietnam, Truckee og(pre98 x Tahoe), CHocolate Thai outdoors and a load of new genetics from seed. i have been posting a good deal of the shots on IG same handle over there @homebrew420.
@MtGrownCanna good to hear, sorry it took as long as it did. Nobody asked me. haha

The round of plants are prepped for the first in a new lineup of scheduled seed release. First up is the infamous Triangle Kush reversal. Females included to mother hybrid progeny;
ECSD
Triangle Kush
Malibu Pure Kush
Legend og
The TRUTH
Lost Tribe, Kosher Kush x TRUTH
Jack Herrer
Kosher Kush

Seeds have been sprouted for the next run of experimental flowers. Bright Cookies. Bright Cookies is a lovely hybrid of GSC, forum x NL(303 citrus pheno Aurora project), we are using a gsc x BC grouping to hit on to the 3 original BC fems found. We are wanting to stabilize the GSC end but add that wonderful touch of citrus to the mix. Also "Bright Medicine" R14er x BC, this will be bx to the R14er and other high CBD varieties, we will be workin to fix these traits and offer to the public. Other high CBD varieties include, Dudes Diesel(mislabled) 1:1 around 10%, 303 seeds The Ambulance, the Wife, and AC/DC. with all of these being tested we will be well on out=r way to developing a high quality medicinal seeds that do what the description says.

work work work.

and wanted to add the my beautiful "Ashley's Rose" is well under way and selection of phenotypes will be chosen for further work. Colorful from initial calyx formation, sweet/fruity aroma, vigor of course, 9wk or less flowering time, potent. Utilizing DPD, Humboldt Express from Billy Goat seeds, Iss, and a few other random hybrids of both DPD and HE. May have to utilize the Southern Charm cut we have she is a beauty

homebrew420

homebrew420

wanted to add to the list of Bright Cookies hybrids we are testing. Triangle Kush x BC and Blackberry Kush x BC called "Brightberry cookies"

Lost Tribe males have flowered and are releasing pollen, I have made a selection of 3 total, 2 of which are identical reeking of the TRUTH father, while the last was a bit larger than the 2 with a massive pollen drop and collected separately. These 3 were chosen using aroma, vigor and floral cluster size.
The Shiner is the other variety dropping pollen atm. Collected from him, enormous male big drop and lovely blend of aromas. THere is another male that has yet to open flowers but will collect from him as well. These will be used in bx to Moonshine Haze and Pre98 Bubba, F2s, as well as a few other hybrids such as Truth, Panama, MiS, and another sleepy chemeotype for solid indica style performance
The last group of males are the Kosher Kush x Tangerine Kush(Rare Dankness), Kosher Tangerines. These are just starting to drop and I should be able ot collect ofver the next few days.
Both Lost Tribe and Shiner and KoshTange will be, most likely given good performance of progeny, taken to F3 or F3bx. THe lost Tribe is going to be a staple and we believe this is potential Cup winning material.

Gotta go harvest the outdoor today. Mamboe ("Mamba x Double underdawg" x Tahoe OG), DPSS (ISS x DPD), Jaadoo (PCK x Magik f2bx), GG4, @DowNwithDirT Diagonal (cant say enough good thins about this homes!) Truckee og, GSC and a few more.

Peace

B

basement bob

well for the few that missed me I'm back. Been busy with life and broken down vehicles. Success though!
I have some shots of our Vietnam, Truckee og(pre98 x Tahoe), CHocolate Thai outdoors and a load of new genetics from seed. i have been posting a good deal of the shots on IG same handle over there @homebrew420.
@MtGrownCanna good to hear, sorry it took as long as it did. Nobody asked me. haha

The round of plants are prepped for the first in a new lineup of scheduled seed release. First up is the infamous Triangle Kush reversal. Females included to mother hybrid progeny;
ECSD
Triangle Kush
Malibu Pure Kush
Legend og
The TRUTH
Lost Tribe, Kosher Kush x TRUTH
Jack Herrer
Kosher Kush

Seeds have been sprouted for the next run of experimental flowers. Bright Cookies. Bright Cookies is a lovely hybrid of GSC, forum x NL(303 citrus pheno Aurora project), we are using a gsc x BC grouping to hit on to the 3 original BC fems found. We are wanting to stabilize the GSC end but add that wonderful touch of citrus to the mix. Also "Bright Medicine" R14er x BC, this will be bx to the R14er and other high CBD varieties, we will be workin to fix these traits and offer to the public. Other high CBD varieties include, Dudes Diesel(mislabled) 1:1 around 10%, 303 seeds The Ambulance, the Wife, and AC/DC. with all of these being tested we will be well on out=r way to developing a high quality medicinal seeds that do what the description says.

work work work.

and wanted to add the my beautiful "Ashley's Rose" is well under way and selection of phenotypes will be chosen for further work. Colorful from initial calyx formation, sweet/fruity aroma, vigor of course, 9wk or less flowering time, potent. Utilizing DPD, Humboldt Express from Billy Goat seeds, Iss, and a few other random hybrids of both DPD and HE. May have to utilize the Southern Charm cut we have she is a beauty

Than You so much for your hard workin the field. Especially for your research and goals in high CBD medicine. I would love to grow any of those you mentioned out for medicine for patients. High quality strain specific alcohol extraction of that into capsules will change people's lives!

So excited!

@homebrew420 I'm always available to test grow anything. I'll get some pics up soon but I'm running DTW coco/perlite with custom salts and 315W CMH.

I've got 2 patients with prostate cancer, one post op recovering, one pre op and fighting! And a brain tumor patient who happens to be my fiancé.

All being helped by
"YES I CANNABANIS!

Bob

Latest posts

Top Bottom