Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Truckee og, Pre98 x Tahoe og
20141002 094638

Dancehall, Colorado Flo x Jamaican (the TRUTH)
20141002 091129

homebrew420

homebrew420

@barefoot thats a nice looking golden flower. Where did she come from? What line of Thai?

Peace

B

barefoot

not seeing the pic now....oh well... you guys did....

an old friend had saved seeds (freezer) from late 70-early80's buddah sticks and small golden sticks he dealt lb's of........... and 11/100's sprouted......... herms and one true male in the 11 sprouts.........used the male on Yoda cut which is done in first of Sept.......didn't expect much with this cross...........sowed seeds and got lucky as one pheno was the thai flower, but early finisher....................
spicy/earthy flavor with strong mind melt high...............has similarities of the thai from those daze and for tending just shy of 37 degress north it is a nice example considering.......................

ganj on......................

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@homebrew that dancehall is lookin mighty proper wish people could get a whiff of her...that flo really blends the flavors together on that one it's a goody.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@barefoot that is great news. did you make a bunch of seeds from the Yoda?

@We Solidarity thanks man..we didn't save any cutting of them. Opps. oh well the shop wasn't all that impressed by these on their maiden voyage, however they didn't look like that either.

Will get up some more shots today.
Triangle Kush reversal begins flowering today. Wish me luck

Peace

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

not seeing the pic now....oh well... you guys did....

an old friend had saved seeds (freezer) from late 70-early80's buddah sticks and small golden sticks he dealt lb's of........... and 11/100's sprouted......... herms and one true male in the 11 sprouts.........used the male on Yoda cut which is done in first of Sept.......didn't expect much with this cross...........sowed seeds and got lucky as one pheno was the thai flower, but early finisher....................
spicy/earthy flavor with strong mind melt high...............has similarities of the thai from those daze and for tending just shy of 37 degress north it is a nice example considering.......................

ganj on......................
Is the Yoda cut any relation to AOTA? Yoda was the nickname everyone was using on the Hillside Where AOTA was bred.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@MtGrownCanna yes 8-9weeks. a real wonderful blend of the 2 parents stinky rank bubba nd the sweet kushy aroma from the Tahoe. Of the 3 this was the lowest yielding but best all around. May have to search through these again...someday

@We Solidarity they turn out so small. in typical flo fashion she looks HUGE then loses nearly all her weight drying. There is some great phenos in those seeds to be sure.

I will get some more photos up today

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

@JAWS I am really bad at remembering all the ins and outs but hte dude who gifted this cut says he can source her back to like '92 out of Malibu. This this is true winner. The aroma is og/kush sweetness of fuel and limon/lime kinda thing going on. yields ok and stretches to the moon.
What is nice is we have Hells angles og, Coal Creek Kush, Fire bx, Mal PK, Kosher and Pine Sol all on the same table. Most of the OG look sooo similar, which I would expect.

Cant wait to try this one. Comes down on THursday this week

peace

Jaws I still have those check on it this week..couple 3 days I am thinking

homebrew420

homebrew420

This Malibu PK is no joke my manaroma Is og sweet with a littl fuely lemon thing, so similat and yet quite different from the other ogs we have. VERY similar to the Coal Creek Kush. VERY.

peace

215 User

215 User

Nice trunk of genetics!

That Malibu PK is a top notch smoke & seeing it brought back memories of early dispensary days in L.A.

Top Bottom