Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Mamboe has proven herself. Finish late sept. Huge and very potent. Pm resistant is a fantasy as of yet. However I have not seen many issues with chem/og rotting. 14 Special has shown good results. Brightberry is also outrageous in terms of flavor (flo/blackberry), yield and color. We saw about 3 phenos from 20. And to help murk those waters some more, the Jamaican hybrids have been really nice. Sightly earlier finishing, mid September and that rank funk comes through often. Thanks for the interest.

Would like to say if your local hit me up! Let's talk shop over a beer! Boulder to Fort Collins everyday

Underthesun

Underthesun

Mamboe has proven herself. Finish late sept. Huge and very potent. Pm resistant is a fantasy as of yet. However I have not seen many issues with chem/og rotting. 14 Special has shown good results. Brightberry is also outrageous in terms of flavor (flo/blackberry), yield and color. We saw about 3 phenos from 20. And to help murk those waters some more, the Jamaican hybrids have been really nice. Sightly earlier finishing, mid September and that rank funk comes through often. Thanks for the interest.

Would like to say if your local hit me up! Let's talk shop over a beer! Boulder to Fort Collins everyday
Much appreciated! I'll have to make a choice, they all sound dank. Mamboe may have to be the one. I'll have to grab a beer one of these days with you, I'm right in that area.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Oh yeah, picked up another couple of seed packs. Didn't even know there was a special going on, buy one get one free. Picked up your Mamboe and Jamaican Vodoo. Can't wait to get these 4 strains going, it will be the largest variety I have grown at once. Plus with the extra cash I had with your seed special I picked up a 1/4 of TRUTH, might be the best herb I have bought from a rec shop to date. Respect.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@Underthesun that's great to hear. I wasn't even aware of any special. God those guys are poor at communicating. Glad you came out on top homes

homebrew420

homebrew420

The Coulson, GSC x Brightberry (formerly known as Brightberry cookies. Dropping cookies part because there is no obvious gsc traits, and was only part of the father)
IMG 20160325 121740

Peace

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All fire can you tell me what to expect from the 14 special male?

F

Focogrowers

Much appreciated! I'll have to make a choice, they all sound dank. Mamboe may have to be the one. I'll have to grab a beer one of these days with you, I'm right in that area.

Hello guys I'm new to growing and live in fort Collins and would like to get more involved in the growing community! Let me know when you're getting some beers and we can go to Odells or something!

homebrew420

homebrew420

@gravekat303 I cannot. As the last of the mommas come down Sunday, I have not grown any out as yet. We/I are testing a few from the Brightberry father currently and should have picts and descriptions of those soon.
@Focogrowers YES BEEEEER! CAAAAANNNNAAABiiis! gather the friends, lets meet up folks.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
W
@gravekat303 I cannot. As the last of the mommas come down Sunday, I have not grown any out as yet. We/I are testing a few from the Brightberry father currently and should have picts and descriptions of those soon.
@Focogrowers YES BEEEEER! CAAAAANNNNAAABiiis! gather the friends, lets meet up folks.
We usually meet in Denver it would be nice to meet in norco for a change I live up near Loveland

coalcreek

coalcreek

In about 2-3 weeks, my 1st round of 14er seed purchases will finally be completed and I can't wait.

All fire can you tell me what to expect from the 14 special male?

I have a few 14er specials coming down... one of them was a little chunk monster in the end.

Last edited:
Medshed

Medshed

@homebrew420 I just pulled down those Pan 14ers. Thought I'd throw up a couple pics for you.

They turned out really well, especially since I did not give them the love I normally would have. If they taste as good as they smell, I might be stalking you for some more beans... :-)

IMG 6732
IMG 6737
malamus

malamus

@homebrew420 I just grabbed a pack of viet-thai after spending a long time deciding on which choco thai strain to get. I plan on mixing it with Ken's GDP to get some interesting F1s, and making some F2s.

Any advice on what interesting phenos I can expect? Would it be easy to tell which sativa is dominant in the viet-thai?

malamus

malamus

@homebrew420 also what's up with the blueberry clone that is in the blue chocolate? i don't recall seeing it on the menu recently. is it a DJ short? I was so close to getting it but wanted the mom to be a sativa blueberry since the GDP would add the chunk

kind of wondering the same about the jack herer mom used in the captain jack. does it lean toward any of the known jack phenos?

homebrew420

homebrew420

The Blueberry was the classic Blueberry that I have always known. Sweet and musky solid but sorta fluffy flowers, clone has been floating around CO for some time. ANd as for the Jack, classic JH aroma and almost racy high, not a massive hog like some other phenos i have seen, smaller flowers and at least on the few hybrids I have seen JH dominates in the progeny. Capt Jack was essentially a faster version of the original. @malamus

xavier7995

xavier7995

@homebrew420 also what's up with the blueberry clone that is in the blue chocolate? i don't recall seeing it on the menu recently. is it a DJ short? I was so close to getting it but wanted the mom to be a sativa blueberry since the GDP would add the chunk

kind of wondering the same about the jack herer mom used in the captain jack. does it lean toward any of the known jack phenos?

blue chocolate sounds pretty marvelous. @homebrew420 is it the same thai that went into chocolate charm? The pheno hunt could be awesome on that cross.

malamus

malamus

The Blueberry was the classic Blueberry that I have always known. Sweet and musky solid but sorta fluffy flowers, clone has been floating around CO for some time. ANd as for the Jack, classic JH aroma and almost racy high, not a massive hog like some other phenos i have seen, smaller flowers and at least on the few hybrids I have seen JH dominates in the progeny. Capt Jack was essentially a faster version of the original. @malamus

oh boy sounds like I'm heading back to grab those then, thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom