Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

@xavier7995 hold that thpught. We are currentlying on hold with seed sales due to a mistake in some "legalese" in the law. Maybe another month? Hoping to bypass with sales here.
I will keep you all updated as I know more.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@NERDS that's rather intriguing. I imagine the myrcein levels are through the roof? We have seen some oddities like that a few times. Today Bora comes to mind as does Grape God F3 (from the Incredible @WalterWhiteFire ) the's both testing only 15-17%. The TB is a 1:1 cbd/thc AR 15% and gets me feeling great...high. not medicated or groggy just smiling high. As does the GGod, not really similar terp profiles either. And feel free to post any photos you like here or tag me on IG.

Peace

NERDS

NERDS

@homebrew420 Myrcein huh? I knew it had to be some cannabinoid I had never heard of lol ;) We see the same results from our Gucci OG and Kong as well, hits you super hard but all tested around 15-17% (granted this is just thc-a, if we combined everything it would be closer to 20 something).
Very excited to see what comes from our Mambo/Sour Pez cross, its in the ground now, and should pop up any time now. Will tag you on IG when things are on their way out :)

homebrew420

homebrew420

The myrcein is a terpene though. Has been shown to increase/synergise the effects of thc. They even make pills containing high levels to get you "higher" or so they claim.

NERDS

NERDS

Interesting! The lab said it was due to increased levels of certain terpenes, that one must be it. Haha we almost made them test the Mambo again when we got it back because we were positive it was the strongest thing we had. Thanks for the knowledge my man!!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

@xavier7995 hold that thpught. We are currentlying on hold with seed sales due to a mistake in some "legalese" in the law. Maybe another month? Hoping to bypass with sales here.
I will keep you all updated as I know more.

Thanks man, and no problem. I think I am going to be in the Boulder area most weekends now so I hope I can swing by sometime and check out the shop, heard nothing but good things about it.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Shamanic Influence
IMG 20150616 115149

Black Tangerines

IMG 20150616 114908

zeke

zeke

What's in that black tangerine? Rare Dankness Tangerine Kush? I've got a pack of those I've been itchin to go through. Just might hafta get to scratchin.

homebrew420

homebrew420

A few other Shamanic Influence
20150616 114633
20150616 114114

Exotic flavors and aromas.

Plan on remaking a few winners we saw in the last year.
Lost Tribe
Shamanic Influence
Bright Cookies

And have already started the flowering for Brightberry Cookies. Single male to dust
Lemon G
Lemon Skunk
Blackberry kush
Brightberry cookies (x3 fems)
Jamband (headband x jamaican) sour awesome!
Blackberry Banana Kush (giant and purple)
Gsc forum

Then on to the Jamaicans. Using 3 fems , including the TRUTH, and a single dude, to have f4
Also to be pollinated;
Headband
Stardawg
Gg4
GSC
Kosher kush
Panama
Mazar-i-Sharif

Also plan for a few reversals,
Stardawg to Jamband, gg4, GSC, durrraflame.

SourDank

SourDank

That Shamanic Influence looks incredible @homebrew420. And those Jamaican hybrids will be crazy dank too. I'm so mad I didn't stop by the shop when I was in Denver last year. Literally didn't know you guys were there til a week after I was home

coalcreek

coalcreek

Any word on Rec seeds being available again? Current crop is a week or so out from the chop so time to get planning for my next round.

I do believe they were made available for purchase this week for Rec. Looks to be 14 base projects with several crosses to choose from check them out on social media, but for an example I've posted 1.

I see a Tahoe OG X Korean Stick Bud I'll have to check out at least!
No cherry projects out there? Cherricuda has still been rocking my world.

Qwe
homebrew420

homebrew420

@coalcreek did you grow some out? We tossed ours as a result of intersex traits. Would love to see some picts

coalcreek

coalcreek

@coalcreek did you grow some out? We tossed ours as a result of intersex traits. Would love to see some picts

Sadly I got locked out of my old account on here…so I made a new one.

Of the seeds I got from you we kept 1 pheno.... no one let me keep the males sadly around my parts :p

Veg:
DSC00178

DSC00163

The Cuda really packs on the weight at the end of the flower and looks kinda sad vegging though makes up for it quickly. Has that spicy yet sweet cherry incense scent.

DSC00167

DSC00165

DSC00168

DSC00174

The pheno we have can and will throw some 10 nanners out on the plant for one of my friends but have never had it pollinate anything else in the room nor produce seeds. We've been fighting the dry air this summer and PM is around sadly.

My group has made it apart of their stable clone rotation along side with a Rare Dankness Night Terror Og we pulled a few years back, good stretch and it has the smell with fat dense nuggets that people remember.

Can put up some finished pics in a couple of weeks too. If it's something you still have and don't want to play around with anymore I'd continue to pop seeds as we don't have the Cherry D cut anymore either :(

Had some of that LA Chocolate from 1.5 weeks ago, it was purply and tasty, and the JamBand I got at the same time smelled amazing, grade A baby diapers that turned into berries as it cured more.

Sorry if I missed it but what is the cross in "Lost Tribe"
Just read quickly, (Kosher Kush x Jamaican)

Read that Lost Tribe #3 is (The original Lost Tribe pheno that puts almost anything in this industry to shame.(Kosher Kush x TRUTH)

B

Burned Haze

That's some sexy genetics ( no wonder I subbed :) )

I wish I had that Cuda, love the description & cherry pheno ;)

coalcreek

coalcreek

Well the Cherricuda was Cherry Diesel X NL #5 I think. Reeferman Genetics on the Cherry D.
Grows like a Diesel mixed with the NL traits, all stalky and elongated, really not sure what to think of the cut I have. The Cherry D grew similar really but without the chunkiness that the Cudda shows, smaller dense nugs everywhere. I've had it almost 2 winters now, how time flys. Haven't found anything cherry related in the Denver area, def a sore spot in my life.

Any how here are some photos from a different room from tonight, high HPS, but around 5 weeks in.

DSC00185 DSC00187 DSC00188

Top Bottom