• Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

So here are the dudes so far from seed of the Bright Cookies hybrids
20141104 105729

homebrew420

homebrew420

@zeke those are going to be of wonderful color and unique flavor for sure. Good luck I cant wait to see what happens in your hands brotha!
@3G Labs yeah those stupid thing stay in the way for the first few weeks fo sho.

zeke

zeke

The dpdbx2 got neglected during germination so I figured the dark magic and moonshine hazedpd would make good potential parentage for a cross wth my own extremely purple and garlicky dpd cut. Stepping out for a little potency and then back in for more dpd incarnations...

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yo @zeke keep me posted those Moonshine DpD were very limited. and hope I dont see or hear of the Doja flavor being dominant. Should be real interesting. And that breeding style is exactly what she seems to need. I plan to create a few different purps using the same technique, chemmy, og, sweet candy flavors will be the split.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

@DAT the Wife and Ambulance are 303 varieties. These 2 have been tested with outstand med/cbd ratios.
Wife is a 48:1
Ambulance is approx 1:1
@DowNwithDirT yesvsir you are correct. I will bring good ol' guyforget as well

homebrew420

homebrew420

@drewski85 just lucyk to get a cut. I think I technically its hemp?

Getting cuts ready for the next run of brand new seeds. bright cookies bx. gsc x nl (male citrus 303aurora project.) Male used from f1 X gsc.
gsc
bright cookies, #1,#2,#4
southern charm
Blackberry kush
Lemon skunk or lemon g
blueberry
coal creek kush
BlackCherry Soda, yeehaw!
and an OG or 2?

What do think? Hells angel, legend, Skywalker, or ghost?

drewski85

drewski85

yea.that definitely wouldn't be your go-to jar for a good head change although the medical benefits would be top-notch

homebrew420

homebrew420

Good Morning all, wanted to let you all know 14er Holistics is now open for adult use! seeds and Flowers are avaialable.

and in other news the Triangle reversal faile as a result of missing the 2 week STS spray prior to flower and was hoping it may still work. However, it was not going to happen. So instead I used some Fire OG bx pollen. So this run will still be a success in terms of great seeds to be produced, but a failure in my eyes.
Reversal will take place early next year. Also goin to reverse a Green crack and the Malibu Pure Kush
SO the Fire OG bx has dusted
Mamba x DUd
Triangle Kush
Magik
Lost Tribe 3
Stardawg
GSC
The TRUTH
R14er
Jack Herrer

so there should be some real nice progeny. See if I can get a shot of the plants today

Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Good Morning all, wanted to let you all know 14er Holistics is now open for adult use! seeds and Flowers are avaialable.

and in other news the Triangle reversal faile as a result of missing the 2 week STS spray prior to flower and was hoping it may still work. However, it was not going to happen. So instead I used some Fire OG bx pollen. So this run will still be a success in terms of great seeds to be produced, but a failure in my eyes.
Reversal will take place early next year. Also goin to reverse a Green crack and the Malibu Pure Kush
SO the Fire OG bx has dusted
Mamba x DUd
Triangle Kush
Magik
Lost Tribe 3
Stardawg
GSC
The TRUTH
R14er
Jack Herrer

so there should be some real nice progeny. See if I can get a shot of the plants today

Peace
Great news! My first visit there is going to be epic ....Dont kick me out man if I get picky! Please understand my needs

Top Bottom