Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
A small sample I tested off the first Daredevil I posted earlier in the thread. I had to give it a try...

20170429 104319

20170429 101042

For just being an early test sample that wasn't really cured it tasted pretty damn good if I don't say so myself. Berries up front with some fuelly OG on the exhale. After you finish your hit you get a crazy film in your mouth like you drank some motor oil. I have an Evil Kenevil OG that smokes a littlte similar so I'm guessing that trait comes from the High Octane OG. It also has that same real gooey resin profile.

I just blazed it a few minutes ago so I can't tell you much about final potency but it definitely has that smack you upside your head OG feeling right out the gate...

Krypto

Krypto

A small sample I tested off the first Daredevil I posted earlier in the thread. I had to give it a try...

View attachment 696132

View attachment 696133

For just being an early test sample that wasn't really cured it tasted pretty damn good if I don't say so myself. Berries up front with some fuelly OG on the exhale. After you finish your hit you get a crazy film in your mouth like you drank some motor oil. I have an Evil Kenevil OG that smokes a littlte similar so I'm guessing that trait comes from the High Octane OG. It also has that same real gooey resin profile.

I just blazed it a few minutes ago so I can't tell you much about final potency but it definitely has that smack you upside your head OG feeling right out the gate...
...the "one word smack" makes you sit for a minute a go "man" or "damn" or "dude" lol

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 696132

View attachment 696133

That's one frosty little nug!

Krypto

Krypto

This is #2 (2 of 2) Dr. Who x NCMT.
we're calling it Who~tang for short. Is that ok ? Grave Kat .
Ok. Now, both plants are identical at a glance. Short, squat, but not TOO bushy. Medium/ dark green leaves, bright green buds w/ nice GREEN hairs. EXCELLENT trich coverages,
#2 has an aroma of slight tropical fruit that is overwhelmed by the intriguing,
Sometimes hard to define FUNK! WE LOVE IT!
#1 aroma is Fruit in your Face!!! Extremely fruity, and sweet. Very pronounced. Similar to Jilly Bean, or Chyrnobl. Small tight buds, covered in sugar. Yield is low due to short veg time, and a little laziness. Looking forward to the finished product. The effect will be the "keeper" factor. But we are happy to have this beautiful cross on our garden.
Dr. WhoxNorCal Moontang @gravekat303
aka Who~tang.

Krypto

Krypto

Definitely looking forward to some more of that cat piss: chemdog rotten funky fuel... and the fruit smell isn't usually my fav. But this #1 has such a fruitiness that it almost smells like ,",fruit flavors". NOT SUBTLE

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow *** that just took me for a ride!! that is the most impressive color purple/pink profile early in flower ive seen. I dont even know what I just said.
Purple Goddess??
Who makes this one, you?
No bro I didn't make this one. I have made a few crosses with her though. JD from another forum found this lady in a pack of godbud 1.0 and I got a cut. I believe he said it was the only one to go purp from the onset of pistil development so he named her "purple godbud" or "Purple Goddess". I've had her for about 6 or so years now...
I know your temps and environment must be absolu dialed in no doubt
Haha Is it faked up to just straight up ask, what light source you using?
I wouldn't go and say all that lol. To be honest I'm actually in the process of upgrading my rooms because they're not quite where I would like them to be environmentally. As for lighting I use regular old high pressure sodium's...600W hortilux super HPS to be exact.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

No bro I didn't make this one. I have made a few crosses with her though. JD from another forum found this lady in a pack of godbud 1.0 and I got a cut. I believe he said it was the only one to go purp from the onset of pistil development so he named her "purple godbud" or "Purple Goddess". I've had her for about 6 or so years now...

I wouldn't go and say all that lol. To be honest I'm actually in the process of upgrading my rooms because they're not quite where I would like them to be environmentally. As for lighting I use regular old high pressure sodium's...600W hortilux super HPS to be exact.
After 6 years you got her in a beautiful setting no doubt.
Just want to glorify years of hard work for a min haha.
Ill hit you up to see how I could aquire this Purple Goddess.
I was reading the forums late and then had a vision (dream) about her, no lie haha

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Thanks for gettin back ,
Much respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom