Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

Here's some (Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja) x Gs' Lemon Larry. I'll post who made the bk x dpd when I remember or find out. I think I know who it was but I don't want to put the wrong info out there. I made these in late 2011 I believe. Definitely one of my favorite pollen chucks.

Pics and grow by Nouvellechef
Are these from bank with beans? I have a couple hundred of these if so of the dpd bubba and dpd s1 and bubba s1

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is another one of my older crosses that I have in flower now...

Shadow Star(alien genetics starfighter f1 x black cherry soda)

20170327 082855

20170327 082827

20170327 082809

20170327 082743

20170327 082729

20170327 082511

BombBP

BombBP

Here's another One That's almost a decade old and actually my favorite of any hybrids I've made. Thought it was lost but a friend sent me f2 a few weeks ago. Going to make f3 asap.

Heavens Vagina-DNAs' Purple Wreck x Dutch Passion Blue Moonshine. Pics and grows by Nouvellechef and Hamster Lewis.

Attachment 24
Attachment 13
Attachment 20
Attachment 61
Attachment 26
Attachment 18
Attachment 37
Attachment 42
Attachment 33
Attachment 31
Attachment 34
Attachment 23
Attachment 36
Attachment 35
Attachment 25
Attachment 27
Attachment 28
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks great.
Thanks bro...
They are beautiful man! So how awesome is the finished product? Huh? Yeah man. Jealous! Right Here:)
Thanks Krypto. I'm not sure how the finished product is going to be on this one here. She is from seed that I made 5 or so years ago. She's just over 5 weeks in flower now so I will find out here soon.

I still have quite a bit of older seed stock and my own crosses I need to go through further...along with some newer projects. Figured it was about time to get things poppin again.

Last edited:
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's another One That's almost a decade old and actually my favorite of any hybrids I've made. Thought it was lost but a friend sent me f2 a few weeks ago. Going to make f3 asap.

Heavens Vagina-DNAs' Purple Wreck x Dutch Passion Blue Moonshine. Pics and grows by Nouvellechef and Hamster Lewis.
Looking pretty good bro...not a big fan of the name though. lol

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a quick pic of a new cross I have in flower...

Daredevil OG(purple goddess x Alien Genetics evil kenevil og)

20170327 082323

Along with the Daredevil(purple goddess x evil kenevil og) I made...

•Psychotic Kush(krazy kush x evil kenevil OG)
•Evil Urkle(purple urkle x evil kenevil OG)
•Star-Cruiser(starfighter f1 x evil kenevil OG)

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

Thanks bro...

Thanks Krypto. I'm not sure how the finished product is going to be on this one here. She is from seed that I made 5 or so years ago. She's just over 5 weeks in flower now so I will find out here soon.

I still have quite a bit of older seed stock and my own crosses I need to go through further...along with some newer projects. Figured it was about time to get things poppin again.
Wo
Thanks bro...

absolutely brother. You got some serious purple/black. Killing it! Just fugging Killing it! Keep it up my man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A couple older Gandalf pics...

Gandalf (the white x ken estes grand daddy-purp)

View attachment 684491
By Bison

View attachment 684494
by Kdub
Is the "Gandalf" still available??? And if so how would one go about getting it in seed form? I would love to add that to my garden. :D All BS aside, they are all excellent works. I'm a real sucker for flowers and those are a beaut!!!

Top Bottom