• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
lol."soapium" what is that gg?soap bar?
Ya looked liked something between a crack rock and a bar of soap, use to come around back in 99-01'
It didn't get you very high but people still bought it.:D
The black and red opium around the same time got you so much higher!o_O This was back when drugs were cool to do at the raves. When u could feel the whole party was fueled on X and hallucinagins this was before they started taking your drugson the way in:p

Last edited:
O

oregonmellow

Had an ounce of liquid pharm opium once,WOW! Put a drop or two on anything and smoke it,would do the trick,lol,Peace.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Paregoric???
330px Old bottle of Paregoric  Circa 1940s  2013 04 07 22 46

H

happy b

Ya looked liked something between a crack rock and a bar of soap, use to come around back in 99-01'
It didn't get you very high but people still bought it.:D
The black and red opium around the same time got you so much higher!o_O This was back when drugs were cool to do at the raves. When u could feel the whole party was fueled on X and hallucinagins this was before they started taking your drugson the way in:p
What you call soapium is the staple diet of almost everyone were i come from . and has been for years . It was good quality morrocan in the 90,s but they gradually started adding crap too the "mix" to beef up the weight . When everyone in the UK still bought it they just adding more and more crap . nowadays your basically buying a lump of melted garbage with a VERY SMALL amount of crystals thrown in . until people stop buying it they will keep making and selling it,but it's all the younger gen around here know except some low quality,harvested early,still wet weed that's still expensive even though it's pure shite . that's the reason I started growing.

O

oregonmellow

Geologic,no it was actually,Tincture of Opium,bottle looked the same as that Peregoric bottle probably the same company,it came from,Peace.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't tasted/smoked NTB hash since 72. I believe the process can be duplicated however the strain of pot was an integral part of the experience. Mountain grown herb from Nepal.

Nepalese temple balls

The Buddhists have a saying: "May all beings be happy." They also have a hash to back it up with: black finger rubbings from high in the Himalayas. This was some of my all-time favorite.

Nepalese is among the most cerebral of hashish. A strong yet pleasant head journey packed in every puff. This is some of the happiest hash I have experienced. The taste is spicy/fruity/earthen and among the most enjoyable of hash flavors. Most Nepalese hash is from rubbings, although I have heard from travelers to the area that screened and pressed varieties are available.

Simply put: Nepalese Temple Ball is some of the happiest, fruitiest and most pleasantly flavorful, highest quality hash that I have ever experienced.

Strain: Nepalese (Nepal)
Cultivation: There are small Cannabis cultivators everywhere in the Highlands of Nepal.

Production: The resin is collected by carefully rubbing the buds between both hands. Later the collected resin is pressed to homogenous Hash-Balls (Temple Balls). Before shipment these balls are pressed in slabs.

Color: Black on the outside, dark-brown inside.

Smell: The aroma is very spicy, heavy and quite sweet. It is particularly potent if a piece of Hash is broken-up.

Taste: Highly aromatic and sweet, more so than Afghani but still less harsh on the throat.

Consistency: Usually somewhat harder than Afghani but still soft enough to be kneaded at body temperature.

Effect: Very physical and stony high.

Potency: Potent to very potent.(11%-15% THC)

Availability: Very rare.

Sonstiges: The best Hash comes from Nepal. This stuff is simply the best - if it really is Nepalese and not some Afghani sold as Nepalese. Usually Nepalese is very expensive, in Amsterdam the best Hash in many Coffee-Shops is nothing else than Nepalese. Personally I think it's always worth the money, at least if you like the stony high it produces. Unfortunately Nepali has been very rare around here in the last years. From time to time small quantities become available.

http://druglibrary.org/MedicalMj/hash/guide_to_the_different_types_of_.htm
http://www.420hash.com/templeballhash.html

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I haven't tasted/smoked NTB hash since 72. I believe the process can be duplicated however the strain of pot was an integral part of the experience. Mountain grown herb from Nepal.

Nepalese temple balls

The Buddhists have a saying: "May all beings be happy." They also have a hash to back it up with: black finger rubbings from high in the Himalayas. This was some of my all-time favorite.

Nepalese is among the most cerebral of hashish. A strong yet pleasant head journey packed in every puff. This is some of the happiest hash I have experienced. The taste is spicy/fruity/earthen and among the most enjoyable of hash flavors. Most Nepalese hash is from rubbings, although I have heard from travelers to the area that screened and pressed varieties are available.

Simply put: Nepalese Temple Ball is some of the happiest, fruitiest and most pleasantly flavorful, highest quality hash that I have ever experienced.

Strain: Nepalese (Nepal)
Cultivation: There are small Cannabis cultivators everywhere in the Highlands of Nepal.

Production: The resin is collected by carefully rubbing the buds between both hands. Later the collected resin is pressed to homogenous Hash-Balls (Temple Balls). Before shipment these balls are pressed in slabs.

Color: Black on the outside, dark-brown inside.

Smell: The aroma is very spicy, heavy and quite sweet. It is particularly potent if a piece of Hash is broken-up.

Taste: Highly aromatic and sweet, more so than Afghani but still less harsh on the throat.

Consistency: Usually somewhat harder than Afghani but still soft enough to be kneaded at body temperature.

Effect: Very physical and stony high.

Potency: Potent to very potent.(11%-15% THC)

Availability: Very rare.

Sonstiges: The best Hash comes from Nepal. This stuff is simply the best - if it really is Nepalese and not some Afghani sold as Nepalese. Usually Nepalese is very expensive, in Amsterdam the best Hash in many Coffee-Shops is nothing else than Nepalese. Personally I think it's always worth the money, at least if you like the stony high it produces. Unfortunately Nepali has been very rare around here in the last years. From time to time small quantities become available.

http://druglibrary.org/MedicalMj/hash/guide_to_the_different_types_of_.htm
http://www.420hash.com/templeballhash.html
I love reading stuff like this, it's almost like riding through a time capsule. Maybe one day i will go to the Dam and find some but for now it's like ️️ready of a legend!

O

oregonmellow

Back in the day a good friend was stationed in Germany and would send us Blonde Lebenese hash,it had a beautiful golden brown color like toasted marshmallow,spicy flavor like pepper and cinnamon,smooth to hot knife or boil in a pipe,KICK YOUR ASS on the way back out,alas the time machine has left...Peace

chuckchill

chuckchill

it would DE-CARB AS YOU SAY! in your belly. do you know how hot it actually is? beleive me its hot enough.eat a few grams of nug.fresh of a plant! i bet it gets u messed up. thats not ,de-carbed!lol.
Come on... Really!?? They ate it? How do you know? That seems very strangely odd to me, and a real waste! Don't you have to decarb it first to get effect?

H

happy b

De carb? Never De car bed...well anything since I don't even know what it means . iv never heard the term used whith regards to hash or weed .just in a diet . And hash can be eaten to get high . usually you would need to eat a gram or so to get stoned in my experience . I much prefer smoking but to each theyr own I suppose.

stutter

stutter

if you want to make something as close to temple balls as possible then yo really just need to replicate what they did. frenchy canollis do this very well although he does it in a slightly different way.

so to make a temple ball they used to rub the resins from the buds with there hands and form it up into a ball. so basically what they were doing was rupturing the resin heads to release all the oils and most likely heating it as they go with the rubbing motion of there hands. then they were rolling all these ruptured heads and flavorful oils into a ball then it would slowly cure.

you could do it that way but i suspect you will waste a lot of bud however you can harvest the trichomes and then do something similar. frenchy puts the hash into a plastic bag then rolls it out with a hot glass bottle, what he is doing here is rupturing the heads releasing the oils while also heating it just like the nepalese were doing with there hands, frenchy folds it in a few times and rolls it out a few times ensuring the hash is even then he rolls it into a canolli to cure, he could just as easily roll it into a ball.

thats my theory on it anyway

MJ Indicator

MJ Indicator

Climate, process, genetic. Not easy factors to replicate. Arguably better than Pakistani cream if you crave the sativesque buzz.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

look in high times magazine. From the articles I've read they rub Indica/hash plant type buds between their hands until they have resin all over their palms and then rub their hands back and forth until they get pencil like strands of black hash and then let it dry and smoke. the absolute best black hash has white stripes of opium( real opium no bullshit) pressed in between layers of the black hash.Talk about something that is the best,tastes the best,that is it,although the 1st and last time I smoked it was about 1979 and that was the dealers stash.Tastes like vanilla icing,gets you incredibly fucked up. I cut the opium stripes out with a razor blade and smoked them straight, 3-4 hits, talk about fucked up i stashed the shit while stoned and it took me three weeks to find it.
That was funny!

S

shovelrider

Come on... Really!?? They ate it? How do you know? That seems very strangely odd to me, and a real waste! Don't you have to decarb it first to get effect?
When I was back in Germany in the early 70's hash was about $1 gram. There were many GI's in the barracks bouncing off walls from eating it. Anyone that smoked always had an ounce or two to munch on. Temple balls oh yeah! I was in Germany for 2 years and only once did I par take in Temple balls. They were that rare and I had connections buying a kilo of hash was no big deal. I remember I took 3 hits off the pipe with the T.B.. I also recall not being able to get out my my chair. 4 hours later I woke up. The 5 of us had similar experiences. We all smoked regular hash daily. Lastly, the Temple Balls came wrapped and came in a box. The writings were from India which was rare as most come from Nepal.

S

shovelrider

oh yeah bro.i TOTTALLY AGREEman.i know were it was made:) i didnk know it was by monks tho i thaught it was made by?oh maybee the sadhu?ya know.the wise hash making hermets who roam the mountains etc.monks tho?. cool man. i cant say for sure it was opium i saw BUT ITS ONCE UPON A TIM ED OUT THERE. thats all im saying eh bro.
space
A couple things.. Again, when I was in Germany yes with the Temple Balls tasted like rose incense. Also on a "sole"/kilo or two had a 1"white line around it but it was not opium or mold. It was a makers "stamp".

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
lol... i wish. I think I've posted it in the wrong section. Its an import hash from Nepal that is supposed to be the best but I have no idea how to make it, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how.
Ok easy to make but your going to need a shit tone of plants growing I was shown this method in Nepal in the late 80's you rub the fresh heads with your hands and up your inner forarms do this for 8 to 10 hrs then get a nice thin bread knife gently warn it up in front of the fire and then start to scrap your arms and hands down onto a China plate then start to ball it all up with your fingers you can do it if you wet trim . I e seen young children running through crops naked then they have there body's scraped down .

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

"I've seen young children running through crops naked then they have their bodies scraped down"...

That's got to be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

I would like to put in my request with the Universe now: That my next incarnation following this life see's me born as one of those kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom