homemade PH up and down

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

hey friend..
just saw this post...

ive been doing alot of research on sulfuric acid as a ph down.
was told to take 8oz or 1 cup out of 128oz or 1gal of r.o water and replace the 1 cup with sulphuric acid (battery acid) can get @ ur local auto part store for 8$ish a qrt which will make 4 gallons of ph down...

what do you think about this and were and why would you add the nitrates?

the ph down were do you recomend buying the potassium hydroxide? an how much to how much r.o water?

fyi fuck hydro-gardens.com owner is a pridefull rude fuck..
he is pissed i gave him a fake phone # and he told me to never shop @ his store again and said he was going to inform the authorities of my illegal activities haha doesnt he know my state is 1 of the 14 states who reconizes medical marijuana...
BUT ALL BEAWRE OF THIS THREAT..
specially if your not 1 of us card holders in the lucky 14...

oh i asked for stealth shipping cause he sent 1st package with big tape with hydro-gardens.com writen all over it...
oh and he mailed a highlighter orange book lol his catolog agian with his info hydro-gardens.com..
is this guy a moron??? even if you dont have to worry about pigs what about pirates????
dont we have the right to fucking privacy?
lol gave him a fake name #,gift card instead of my personal 1,and had shipped to a forclosed vacant house lol 1 of many in neighborhood...
totally glad i did...
again buyer beware...
o
Thanks for the heads up!

Buddo

Buddo

Humic and Fulvic acids, I won’t bore you to death with their benifits.look it up if interested - I’ve used it , love it, never PH water.I use rain where possible, tap comes out at PH8.9 /140ppm ,I’m soil.

Peace

Ecompost

Ecompost

Humic and Fulvic acids, I won’t bore you to death with their benifits.look it up if interested - I’ve used it , love it, never PH water.I use rain where possible, tap comes out at PH8.9 /140ppm ,I’m soil.

Peace
good man, if you are in soil, you dont need to waste your time with pH and you are also sequestering more of the carbon overhead to growing pot indoors than those of you in hydro, soil less and so on. If you grow outside under sunlight, this is clearly better still :-)

Very basically, nature balances pH by mixing communities of microbes. Fungus equals organic acids, equals lower pH, Bacteria equals bio films, equals alkaline and so equals higher pH. Higher the pH, more bacterially dominant your soil, media, water and so on is likely to be, and so the less access you will get to many of the nutrients you might need, esp if you aint in living soil.
In good quality soil we have approx 170 compound forms of P to access, in hydro you have the P2O5 you add and thats it.
You can avoid using P in soil and save money and the planets water quality.
In my experience, purpling is a habit of hybrids, not just in the Pot world but across loads of plant types, dont be fooled by marketing, purple plants dont equal P def plants with enough consistency to be called a character we can use as a guide to adjust our inputs.

To add, domestic N use outstrips agricultural use of the element every year, so honestly its no good carrying on thinking you are alone and making little difference as you pour.

this pot was grown indoors, using BOX, without pH and without added Phosphates.

20170104 145651
SourD.68

SourD.68

this is BS, user error, i usually pH once, then wait a bit, check, add again if i need to, the second time I add Citric acid is the last time, its just plain bollocks to suggest you need to constantly add it, perhaps this is relating to people adding more water or nutrients.
I can safely say, anyone pH anything twice a day is either topping up all day, or a twat
I usually make enough water for 2-3 days. I find I have to adjust ph each day- but NOT twice a day

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I use citric acid to make my pH Down; I mix it twice as strong as the GH product and it holds the pH as good if not better than the GH product in soil, not sure how it would work in Hydro

Sillyman

Sillyman

I live in the UK were every fuckin thing is illegal.they will lock your ass up.anyway I order a tent after moving to a new house,start up my grow op again.it arrived at next door neighbours house stamped on all four sides,GROW TENT...fuckin morons..
Lock you up pmsl more likely not to lock you up ,, soft as shite the uk ,you obs aint been caught for anything

Latest posts

Top Bottom