Honey Oil

• Thread starter HoneyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

simplesimon

i have made honeybee oil a few times now but i will let you into a secret don't do it in your kitchen i nearly burnt my house down lol i was doing it in the kitchen i had flushed the gas through and decided to turn the kettle on for some hot water the ignition in the kettle made it explode and i had 6 mini fires in my kitchen like a nugget i tried to put it out with a t-shirt that was dry which caught fire just as quick in the end i got damp towels and put them all out. but the misses wasn't happy lol
honeybee oil is a blinding smoke though

H

hazyfontazy

i have made honeybee oil a few times now but i will let you into a secret don't do it in your kitchen i nearly burnt my house down lol i was doing it in the kitchen i had flushed the gas through and decided to turn the kettle on for some hot water the ignition in the kettle made it explode and i had 6 mini fires in my kitchen like a nugget i tried to put it out with a t-shirt that was dry which caught fire just as quick in the end i got damp towels and put them all out. but the misses wasn't happy lol

reading that and then seeing your name i just pissed meself,,,
lesson 1 of bho do it outdoors
lesson 2 dont attempt if your a muppet

H

HoneyMan

Sorry

Sorry but the method is SECRET.
My english its no very good, sorry too.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
thats good its secret, cuz it looks pretty terrible anyhow. i got a method for way better shit, thats not secret if anyone needs filling in..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
make a thread and show everyone hashmasta that would be sweet :D

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

ha!!

I did the same thing man but I threw it out the back door and my dog went to fetch it..it was still on fire:laugh::laugh: play with fire and you'll get burned... what secret is ther to this why should a few know something good.. what if ye all die on a bus tomorrow take the secret with you:tongue:..we are all here to learn and get good tips.. help us out bro and make a tread of your secrets!!!:laugh: don't take it the wrong way but a lot of people hold back and I don't know why...:cool:

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i'm with HMK, doesn't look that tasty... too runny and too black

N

ndnguy

thats good its secret, cuz it looks pretty terrible anyhow. i got a method for way better shit, thats not secret if anyone needs filling in..
Was going to say the same thing,nasty old black shit , please keep your secret so no one will make that nasty stuff .lol

E

ELITE GENETICS

its no secret bro that honey oil is all over cali & has been for years, i smoked 30g of bubba honey oil that is very potent..i prefer ECSD or CHEM earwax but the bubba oil is very very potent to..my bro burned his house down making that shit & 3rd degree burns SO BECAREFUL PEOPLE!!!

your looks a lil runny bro put it in the freezer..

Sorry but the method is SECRET.
My english its no very good, sorry too.

E

ELITE GENETICS

you should learn how to make this earwax hash bro then people wont give ya shit..its not to difficult at all really..

its no secret bro that honey oil is all over cali & has been for years, i smoked 30g of bubba honey oil that is very potent..i prefer ECSD or CHEM earwax but the bubba oil is very very potent to..my bro burned his house down making that shit & 3rd degree burns SO BECAREFUL PEOPLE!!!

your looks a lil runny bro put it in the freezer..

AUG25TH 119
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Making honey oil is easier than making ice o later and effortless lol, anyways you can uy honeybee extraction tubes from ebay for about £20 and its easy peasy to make the stuff.

All you have to do is fill up the honeybee extracor with bud/crystally trim and get a pyrex bowl and attect a butane gas can to the other end and blast the oil out into the bowl and then fizzle it off by placing the pyrex bowl in a larger bowl with hot water in in and makesure you have know one smoking or anything that could egnite the butane in the air............peaz:bong-hits::bong-hits:

im sure sum1 on the farm could give you a better description.

Oil 001
Oil 003
Oil 004
Oil 005
Oil 007
Oil 008
Oil 010
Oil 011
Oil 016
M

masterwelder

When it comes to bho Hashmasta is the man. His stuff is super sick. ;)

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
thanks for the props. people think my stuff looks good, and that they make it well too, but when they try mine i hear oh man, its so tasty, mine is never that good. they say they still need practice.

lol. and it doesnt go to my head either. :D

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
haha, i am just saying, it may look good, but wait till ya try it!

Top Bottom