• Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

thats way hot yo

if you dont get that fixed your prob just chasing your tail

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

I'm getting the heat issue fixed today. It's only been running hot for 3 days now. Ever since I added the 3rd 1k watt light. But my lights have not been vented. Today they will be. Going to make a big difference. Avg day temp is about 84 past 3 days. I know it's way hot but not that crazy right. I have very good air flow in there. Anyway we will see if venting the lights will get me back below 80

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

Today is day 20 and everything is looking pretty good. I've had a couple issues the past week. I've discovered that the front side of the table wasn't getting as much water as the plants in the back. It was making my plants look deficient an I couldn't figure it out. Now they all have equal water an are loving it. However just yesterday I tested my run off water and it read 1900 ppm. My highest feeding has only been 1300. So why is my run off so high and could this mean that I might have a nutrient lockout. Because I just haven't been able to correct the rusting of leaves. I ran a couple of clean water cycles and my run off is now 1400 ppm. The ph run off is 6.2 so that's not bad.

Anyways here are some new pictures. The Hong Kong seems to be doing the best. Fast flowering and very healthy. All the leaves have crystals too. It will make for good hash. The chem dawgs are just ok nothing special. The alien dawg however looks amazing. Dense tight buds and very heavy crystal production. Too bad I only have one of them on the table.

Top Bottom