Hoop house is up

• Thread starter bevin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cookie cutt3r

It's nice sitting on the porch watching the weather. I've missed thunderstorms!

K

knnthc93

looks great man, good luck. btw what kind of plastic is that?

bevin

bevin

planted 11 girls today have 7 left to go. with have strain list tomarow. i ended up backfilling my holes a bit and then mixed happy frog, alaskan humus, and soil from my holes. dropped plants out of pots into holes and filled in with mix

bevin

bevin

Also have 6 romulan joe plants left inside transferred to 2-gal pots, gonna let them go 4 more weeks put em in 3-gal pots and then start to flower them out for a before harvest harvest. lol. Lots to do this summer.

DSCF0057
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking Good Bevin! :)
Sorry if I missed it. Just wonderin about your weather...Are you in Co? Or Cali?

bevin

bevin

CO I was just gonna ask were you from. Were thinkin of moving to Southern Oregon/Grants Pass area. Were gonna go to Monterey/Salinas but its to expensive and not many jobs. Plus were looking for a couple acres. The weather here has been rain, high 40's - 50's almost all week now. I dunno the temp in my hoop house yet I havent hung the thermometer, but its warm and humid enough to make me sweat after 15 or so minutes in there. But not to hot for them girls. I have a fan on the far end that will suck out and on the door there is this louver screen that will bring the air in, I can close these things up real well. I have a box fan hung from the front end but am thinking of putting my stand up fan in there also, it gets hot here for days at a time. I've also though of a mister to keep up humidity but thats just to much work I can grab a sprayer and spray while im in there. or better yet foliar feed.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have always liked Oregon...I live in Central Comieforia. I would love to live near the Monterey / Salinas area.It pretty cheap where im at. foothills near Yosemite ...2 acres with a old moblehome and well would be about 100K. right now...but the prices are finnaly starting to go back up..

I was wondering if it was gonna snow anymore where you are.

bevin

bevin

Shouldnt snow, but you never really know here... Weather loves to hate us.. However the foot hills look like they got a little frosting, had a little hail today, was rainy then sunny then rainy.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have always liked Oregon...I live in Central Comieforia. I would love to live near the Monterey / Salinas area.It pretty cheap where im at. foothills near Yosemite ...2 acres with a old moblehome and well would be about 100K. right now...but the prices are finnaly starting to go back up..

I was wondering if it was gonna snow anymore where you are.
Why have I been thinking you're closer to the terminus of 99?

bevin

bevin

Here ya all go this picture is from today, 1 week after purning and defoliation

bevin

bevin

This is 1 week after pruning and defoliation there about 4' tall now

Top Bottom