Hoop House Killa 2017.

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Damn. Saturday just changed to 36 degrees!! That's kinda pushing it. I think it will be okay for just one night of cold. All the plants are in the hoops and the tarps don't arrive until Monday. What do people think??
IMG 2713
IMG 2714

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I only have tarps for the four hoops houses we have been vegging in. They should be fine. I think @mendel is right about the soil temps helpin them out a little bit. Kinda bummed we're not gonna get nice weather for the next ten days to really see what kinda stretch these plants could really do!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I find 28 is the killing point for young plants. If you manage to get your brix levels up, maybe 25. 36 will stunt growth however.......... My forecast says 27. I will be pulling my plastic and putting an electric heater on them...... That is if they lived through this wind storm, holy heck it's windy here!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Fuck. 75 percent of them are fine. 15 percent got damaged. 10 percent are fucked. Shoulda supported everything. Was gonna trellis everything once we had all the beds planted. Then mother nature decided to kick my ass :)
IMG 2715
IMG 2716
IMG 2717
IMG 2718

Top Bottom