Hoop House Killa 2017.

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

We did damage control and got all the tarps off. Only two plants probly won't make it. About 20 or so got knocked over from the tarp hitting them from above. They didn't snap but got pushed over and the roots got damaged. I'm pretty sure they will all make it except for maybe 2. We gotta go re enforce the hoop houses. This years design we raised the side pvc up about a foot and a half. It makes it way easier to get in and out of but makes it a flatter surface so the rain collects more. We're gonna go back out in a couple hours.

jtrey

jtrey

Would love to hear a recipe or two. I tend to keep it simple with EWC, compost, molasses. Looking for a good Ca and P source. Soft rock phosphate or bone meal....... not sure which one I will go with. I follow Microbemans instructions for the most part. We are talking ACT's or nutrient teas?
I just ran across this tea video yesterday.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

IMG 2639

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Mother Nature is the ultimate powerhouse.
All the plants have been in the 3 gallons for a little over two weeks. They are all doing good and have healthy new growth. We have one more day tomorrow of a tiny bit of rain. Then 10 days of sun with a couple 80 degree days. I wouldn't b surprised to see everything grow a foot or so and start really boosting. Then I will transplant them into the beds on the 6th and 7th of April and flowering will begin. I expect to have a very healthy stretch period the first two weeks of flower and hopefully all the beds will be completely filled with colas. :).

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Plants are loving the sunshine. :). Got 10 days of sun and I really hope these things explode . We have about 70 percent of the plants are nice and big. 15 percent super big and charging. The last 15 percent got a little dried out and are kinda small. I think we have enough to fill all the beds perfectly but we will just have to wait and see

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

A lot of the roots are really starting to grow into the beds. I'm worried in 11 days they might have serious roots all the way to the bottom of the beds. :(.
I know they will be fine but it just sucks to have to rip all of them up

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Just had an idea for next time maybe to fight that problem. Run black plastic over the soil so roots don't grow in and heats up the soil at the same time? Just a thought.
That could be a really good idea :). The water might pile up and create poor drainage. Maybe stab tons of holes into the cheap 4 mill plastic

Top Bottom