Hope anyone interested in transitioning their indoor grows to outdoors sunlight are taking advantage these next 16 weeks ✌️

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Hey everyone...

Got a mother OG Kush.. she took a Nute burn I thought was deficiency or probably pH related over about a month I was using Ro water but when I couldn't make it to the store shit was all off using even the filtered tap... But she came back pretty strongly.. problem is she's already to big for an indoor and I'm already pushing To transition a few out doors till the end of August or so before the soggy cold humidities start hitting...

I have a Bruce Banner x Kali Mist that's just made it to a full out doors situations.. still chasing the shadows during the hottest parts of the day tho.. flipping her in 30 as well so hopefully late Aug 🤞
As beautiful as this girl is I'm glad I've been doing her clone alot bet because she's just shimmering when certain lights hight her... Nothing to do with and trich's or anything yet I don't have anything in flower yet ..
It's just that color of blueish sea green she's got goin on... The color itself kinda glows.. I'd say like a polish but I don't want anyone thinkin it's like a gloss or wax, film on or over the leaves... 🤷🏻‍♂️ it's weird it's just the color 😂 idk... I'm dumb I guess.. I'll admit I have maybe a little less than 3/4's of n inch on a few node knuckles when you can see some tale tell purple lines... Not any type genetic purple tone.. I just almost got her too over done once probably more the case 🤣..
But she's still got 14" of straight green stalks n stems all the way up.. I'd say cherry more than purple stemming to the leaves but those are colored just in that section of the leaves it doesn't feed into the stalks at all anywhere the leaves are connected which I'd say would be the more genetics part than the other where I almost fed her to heavily..
I'm really hoping some time soon she start drinking as heavily as her former self... A week ago a gallon n a half was good enough to say ok I'll wait another 16 hours or so n see how dry she's gotten... But she was on a little more than every 2 days till water and I might have to wait it out a lil bit, but... This time she drank the whole gallon n a half in less than a day n a half and is damn near bone dry about 24 hrs early 🤣...
If I can keep this Bruce Banner x Kali Mist pretty clean for another clone Gen her (3rd) then she's getting hit with the Godfather ""OG Kush"" allllll so they can bring daddy those pretty baby beauties 😍🤤🤩... LoL

Anyways I just took 2 clones off this OG Kush Mother, and have the next 4 to choose for selection right behind them coming probably end of this week.. can't wait to pick my fave 2 to kill of for the preservation of my smokin habits and Zen garden 😂

Hope anyone interested in transitioning their indoor grows to outdoors sunlight are taking adv

Latest posts

Top Bottom