Horizon: Cannabis: The Evil Weed?

• Thread starter thc4sim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

S1CK0hh

If you don't live in UK it's already on youtube.

What a loser "I wasted my life smoking cannabis".... this guy is a fuck wad with or without cannabis.

S

spanishped

If you don't live in UK it's already on youtube.

What a loser "I wasted my life smoking cannabis".... this guy is a fuck wad with or without cannabis.

agreed - what a twat kept saying "I'm a prisoner to this drug" - tell you what mate, go out and get a bloody job, then you might find that actually DOING something during the day might make you feel a bit better! :mad0223:

F

FastForward

I sit in all day eating chocolate and other assorted munchies - does that mean munchies have ruined my life? ZOMG...I'm a prisoner to the cadbury's :)

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

i am a prisoner to cadbury's to it ruined my life lol

F

FastForward

I ripped this from another board - couldn't help myself - it's too funny. Props to the originator MartinInLondon, and apols for ripping it....but it needed to be shared :)

TCJ2
T

thc4sim

Quality Guys!! LOL!!,
im a prisoner to curry & i cannot get off the bog!! :rock

:cool0010:

B

British_Hempire

I'm addicted to tea, 15-20 cups a day, should I sure Tetley's?

K

Kilo

just watched it on I player .. and every-time i saw him i couldn't help myself from calling him a proper philly blunt!! coont!! ;) nice find FF ... good doc

S

Sativaindica

Not bad at all.

John is a muppet for sure, basically his opening line

"when i was younger and went to raves..."

Raves? i doubt weed was all this idiot was smoking. I found it very inetersting why we didnt get to see his weed.

What amazes me the most from it, was the start when they discussed the evolution of the canabinoid receptor. I have no idea why, but i just assumed we developed it later. but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

5 million years ago in an invertebrate marine sponge thing, truely FASCINATING.

The case studies are to be expected on phychosis, but i must say was pleased at how balanced this was, not leaning too much towards YOU WILL BE INSANE. Over all very positive with some obvious, as FF pointed, matters to be considered. Use has no proven relation, therefore its use at a young age that needs to be addressed. Simply outlawing its use, for a child, only makes the nectar just that more sweeter.

I wonder tho, if the sativex medication is administerd orally, then wouldnt the eventual outcome be hydroxy eleven cannabinol, regardless of whether it was CBD or THC?

anyways, nice doc

Top Bottom