HortiLab Starbud

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GROHARD

Big up, logic!!!

Got my Starbud beans in today!:icon_animal26: Gotta admit Logic is on his "A"Game right now!Haha That was quick, fast, and in a hurry, preciate dat my G. Those of you that know me, know that I'm not big on Pics but I will definitely be back to let it be known what I think about the highly acclaimed Starbud ASAP! I'm always lookin' for a new unforgettable flave, I hope this one special. It looks like a K or K-hybrid for sure but ain't no tellin. Well atleast not for a lil while longer that is!!!!:cool0041:

HortiLab

HortiLab

Anymore STARBUBD'S left for pre-order?????

Hey pauly~, unfortunately not.

There were only 15 packs. But if there should be any non-payers, you are on position 1 on the waiting list. Would love to see the "StarBud" in your garden.

P

paulycali

Hey pauly~, unfortunately not.

There were only 15 packs. But if there should be any non-payers, you are on position 1 on the waiting list. Would love to see the "StarBud" in your garden.

I guess well see what happens. Maybe i can get lucky. Keep me posted for sure. Hopefully you and logic can hook it up. I really want some starbuds but my other choice was starberry bx's cannaventures so at least i will get a star strain one way or another LOL! If i miss out i think i will be getting down with some of your supersourskunk. Strains looks amazing. Looks to be another job well done for hortilab. Cant wait to try and see. Thanks for looking out. Appreciate it keep it real and have a great rest of the day. Peace out :)

I

igeorge

Did other stock houses carry the exact same packs as the 15 packs were talking about here?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yo what up bro I just wanted to let you know that I didnt have the best gem rates I only got 2 out of 6 to pop it looks like one is really sat dom Ora nice mix for sure the other one I'm not sure yet as it just popped above ground a day or so ago any way can't wait to see how these turn out I'm sure out of the 2 that popped their gonna ne some fire I can't wait for your sour power to come when will those be ready also are their any other star bud crosses coming out? I would love to see it crossed to Chemdog #4 or Chemdog D, or the white , and maybe some sick Og kush cut like the tahoe clone only or HA Og or original desil or alien kush maybe even white fire those would be sick!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Once again, thanks for the kind words pauly~!

Did other stock houses carry the exact same packs as the 15 packs were talking about here?

Yes... ;)

Yo what up bro I just wanted to let you know that I didnt have the best gem rates I only got 2 out of 6 to pop it looks like one is really sat dom Ora nice mix for sure the other one I'm not sure yet as it just popped above ground a day or so ago any way can't wait to see

Sorry to hear about the below average germ rates ProdigyGrower! Unfortunately we are completely sold out of "StarBud" right now, otherwise I would have offered you a couple of more seeds to make up for this. What I could still offer you (once available), would be our "StarBerry" (which is the original StarBud clone pollinated by a DJ Short Blueberry). A super potent & super tasty indica that I personally like even better then the "StarBud" alone.

I can't wait for your sour power to come when will those be ready also are their any other star bud crosses coming out?

"SourPower" will be available in late 2011 / early 2012.

Also expect some dank "StarBud" crosses in 2012, as well as some "HortiLab" joint projects with "Alien Genetics", "Serious Seeds" & "Karma Genetics".

audius

audius

NICE hort. this merge sounds awsome. im excited as to the things to come. the possibilitys are endless. HELL YES!!!! :banana1sv6:

blazer

blazer

Sounds like some exciting stuff happening there Hortilab can't wait to pop my starbud and SSS beans also can't wait to get some of your Starberry beans when come available sounds phenomenal!
Blazer

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya I would love some of the star berry I'm super bummed I tried to pop another 2 and they didn't gem I scuffed them and soaked and they just didn't pop I only have 2 left I dnt understand I have never had this happen to me b4 I h e always had a 100% germ rate or damn near that that's really nice of you to offer those to me im sure out if the 2 I did get to sprout they will be dank the one I have is really sat Dom it looks like crazy for real and the other one a nice mix any way thanks for everything I can't wait to see what you and my hommie Alien cook up it should be some straight fire mmm starbud x double lemon alien Dawg sounds fire or star bud x alien Dawg f1 or alien kush f1 would be epic thanks for the info about sour power that's one I'm really looking forward to if you need any of those tested let me know I would love to. Any way I hope all is well with you and your garden stay frosty bro peace.

E

Emithsuk

How do you promote something for almost 2 years on here and only have 15 packs available that's pretty lame hortilab I expect more from someone who won a cup. Thought you were a pro.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Ya I would love some of the star berry I'm super bummed I tried to pop another 2 and they didn't gem I scuffed them and soaked and they just didn't pop I only have 2 left I dnt understand I have never had this happen to me b4 I h e always had a 100% germ rate or damn near that that's really nice of you to offer those to me im sure out if the 2 I did get to sprout they will be dank the one I have is really sat Dom it looks like crazy for real and the other one a nice mix any way thanks for everything I can't wait to see what you and my hommie Alien cook up it should be some straight fire mmm starbud x double lemon alien Dawg sounds fire or star bud x alien Dawg f1 or alien kush f1 would be epic thanks for the info about sour power that's one I'm really looking forward to if you need any of those tested let me know I would love to. Any way I hope all is well with you and your garden stay frosty bro peace.

I think the scuff thing is way over done. I have never scuffed a bean and never needed too. Maybe some ancient or weird seeds need the help, but in general i think most farmers do more damage than good when they scuff.

That said i am super disapointed with my StarBud beans so far.. I had 5 germ but one died soon after germinating and two others are doing really bad. two came really close to dying soon after germinating, one had its stem look brown and dried out towards the bottom, came back with a few squirts of kelpak mixand is recovering, but looks like it was germinated a week ago rather than the three weeks ago it was really popped. The other weak seedling is just total mutant dwarf, wont grow or develop any serious leaves and basically been same size for 2 weeks now with no visible growth at all.

THe last two that are doing ok look much more sat than indica right now, but we shall see. I was hoping to get 4 plants from 5 seeds, so would quickly be able to move into a 4 bucket ebb and flo system but now seems i am going to have to take cuts from the two growing plants and grow out the clones rather than the seed plants. THese seeds are not exactly brilliant marketing for hortilab or fem s1 in general, total lack of vigour. I am really disapointed so far and hope the finished product turns out ok. I have Bubble Chem, DNA 18, and Dr GT ECSD in another tent and all are kicking the shit out of these weak ass hortilab starbud seeds!

HortiLab

HortiLab

How do you promote something for almost 2 years on here and only have 15 packs available that's pretty lame hortilab I expect more from someone who won a cup. Thought you were a pro.

Emithsuk, there were a couple hundred packs of "StarBud" available and still might be in some shops in the UK.

I think the scuff thing is way over done. I have never scuffed a bean and never needed too. Maybe some ancient or weird seeds need the help, but in general i think most farmers do more damage than good when they scuff.

That said i am super disapointed with my StarBud beans so far.. I had 5 germ but one died soon after germinating and two others are doing really bad. two came really close to dying soon after germinating, one had its stem look brown and dried out towards the bottom, came back with a few squirts of kelpak mixand is recovering, but looks like it was germinated a week ago rather than the three weeks ago it was really popped. The other weak seedling is just total mutant dwarf, wont grow or develop any serious leaves and basically been same size for 2 weeks now with no visible growth at all.

THe last two that are doing ok look much more sat than indica right now, but we shall see. I was hoping to get 4 plants from 5 seeds, so would quickly be able to move into a 4 bucket ebb and flo system but now seems i am going to have to take cuts from the two growing plants and grow out the clones rather than the seed plants. THese seeds are not exactly brilliant marketing for hortilab or fem s1 in general, total lack of vigour. I am really disapointed so far and hope the finished product turns out ok. I have Bubble Chem, DNA 18, and Dr GT ECSD in another tent and all are kicking the shit out of these weak ass hortilab starbud seeds!

JayBee, sorry to hear about your disappointment with the fem "StarBud" so far. A mutant might pop up once in a while but total lack of vigor definitely should not. We all know the "fem seed drama" and unfortunately can not guarantee anything.
But we want happy farmers and therefore would like to make up for it somehow.

Unfortunately we have no more "StarBud" s1 in stock to replace yours right now. Therefore I would like to offer you, too, to try our "StarBerry" (StarBud X DJ Short Blueberry) for free, once available.

audius

audius

gratz to hortilab for taking 2pls in the indica cup this yr. im happy for yall.sorry its not first but second isnt bad at all.

mack 10

mack 10

Yeah well done Horti, that was some dank. When i saw you, you had 2 jars, one smelt very nice but the other was amazing (another notch above) i think you said something about it being new? Lokk forward to more hortilab dank. Mack

HortiLab

HortiLab

Greenhousegirl, wow you were fast to grow these out? Got any pics of your StarBud grow?

Top Bottom