HortiLab Starbud

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i can tell the buds are different its the name that gets you.hortilab when can we expect these it starbud sounds like a myth?

no myth....he was at my house with some buds a few weeks back....dank!

D

DoneDrone

Well... C'mon then... lets see it.. bust me out a pack of those s1's!! haha

coloradochem

coloradochem

No problemo DoneDrone...a couple of packs of "StarBud" S1 will be mailed to the farm next week! :movie

Here we go!!!:movie I got moneys set aside and ive been waiting. Is this gonna be auction or bin? either way im ready! i think this could get outta hand if its a auction.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i hope i score these want them bad is it a couple packs or enough hortilab?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Gonna have to camp out to get these..Im ready. Starbud will be mine!!

T

TAKS

First off congrats on your wins" Hortilab" the star bud looks like sum fire:mad0233:...where can I git sum of those beans.?

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

just sold out on tude...glad i got me a pack! goin to be some danky dank

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
good lookin bruh 2 packs in me pocket

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

damn 10 seeds...u gonna pop right away? dya get your wifi yet?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Hell no I'm still waiting patience thing is killing me

audius

audius

gratz on those beans prod., & funt. hope to see your grow log on those.i fucking missed it. :mad0233: mabee next time i hope.

squarepusher

squarepusher

what? they all gone? Can anyone make clones in the SoCal area, will pay

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
yep all gone I'm sure there will be more hey horti I know there will be slight variation but how much and do you think we will see more than 1 or 2 pheno's in the s1's. Thats i bought 2 pack's I know there are gonna be some elite girls found in this release.

mack 10

mack 10

DAM, only been away acouple of days and bam starbud drop's then is gone!i didnt even hear anything. Man things sell out quick these days.....hort, we need more beans!

HortiLab

HortiLab

First off congrats on your wins" Hortilab" the star bud looks like sum fire:mad0233:...where can I git sum of those beans.?

Thanks TAKS...more StarBud seeds will be available soon @ the Farm/THCBay! Just waiting for confirmation of arrival.

DAM, only been away acouple of days and bam starbud drop's then is gone!i didnt even hear anything. Man things sell out quick these days.....hort, we need more beans!

mack 10, dont worry! No "StarBud S1" have been dropped @ the Farm so far!

The seeds have been posted a while ago but did not show up in Spain, yet.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
whats up horti do you think there will be any variation in the star bud?? in your tests have you had much variation or do they all come out looking just like the original clone?? I figured there would be some stand outs in this release since you dnt know the parents would there be more than one pheno possible sorry if this is a stupid question I know s1's is basically a clone in seed form but I just wanted to know what to expect since i made sure to buy 2 packs because I know this is gonna be some of the dankest seeds to drop this year. oh I can't wait for the sour power when are those coming??

HortiLab

HortiLab

Hi ProdigyGrower! Thanks for your kind words & support! In our tests the StarBud S1" seeds produced mostly phenos close to the original clone (of course still with slight variations).

Looking forward to your "StarBud" grow report!

"Sour Power" S1s might be ready around Cup time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom