HortiLab Starbud

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome I thought there were gonna be some variation but I'm sure the variation is gonna be the real gems or some new elite clones. What other plans do you have for the star bud what other crosses can we look forward to I'd love to see it crossed with Chemdog D , Chemdog #4, SFV Og, larry og, death star,bubba kush,deep chunk, afgooy, erkle, white fire, or the white lots of good possibilities for amazing crosses can't wait to see what you have in store. Good luck at the cup I'm sure star bud is gonna take home another title this year.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Some more packs of Starbud on the tude' right now...

Got mine with a hortilab shirt. :icon_animal26::ninja:cool0041:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Any updates on these dropping? I'd love to try some and do thorough log on them for ya Hort. Can't wait.

S

sinestro

hi any news on when this one will arrive on the bay again?

M

Monkeymonk840

I got it 2 from gypsy nirvana baby I'm pumped. Gonna try a herijuana male to cube it. I hope it lives up to the hype since I got it instead of more tga gear. Or the bog seeds lines. How's the outdoor finish time at 44th parallel? I have one hell of a seed collection. Wish I got the tshirt. But I did get the exodus cheese. Hortilab has waited a long time for the release it must be good but why so long to just self it? I'm gonna outcross it and hopefully shorten the flowertime. Or I'll try a dairy queen or chernobl male. Had a really nice sour og male. I wish I kept it now. I had some lavender pollen somewhere. Peace thanks hortilab and no one going to gn seeds like the attitude.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Got mine from the 'tude too. Some interesting seeds on the tude lately. They seem to run a really tight ship, always get my orders from them in 7-10 days. Never had an order go missing from them either... only problem is the shipping can cost as much as beans!

HortiLab

HortiLab

Any updates on these dropping? I'd love to try some and do thorough log on them for ya Hort. Can't wait.

There was some problem with the delivery of the shipment in Spain so the seeds were returned to the NL.

They were sent for the 2nd time now & should arrive next week @ the Farm.

Would be a pleasure to see ya grow some of them Tex!!

mack 10

mack 10

Woohoo! starbud finally coming to the farm!( any chance of some horti t shirts?) mack.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I've been waiting on these since 2009!!! Need to snag a few!

G

gettogro

will there be enough to go around? maybe we could pre order to reserve a pack.

HortiLab

HortiLab

will there be enough to go around? maybe we could pre order to reserve a pack.

Unfortunately not gettogro!

There will only be 15 packs (5 fem seeds) of StarBud seeds @ the Farm.

Indeed I think pre-ordering would be very fair for those who waited that long...limited to 1 pack per member.

Logic will have to confirm this, but for now the official "pre-order list" would be:

1)moodster
2)Green Mopho
3)Tex
4)mack 10
5)gettogro
6)GROHARD
7)blazer
8)
9)herb
10)mickeyspliff
11)zonama
12)HeLLMuTT
13)ButtaFlave
14)...
15)RIVAL79

Anybody else interested in pre-ordering a 5 pack of fem "StarBud" seeds from the Farm please post in this thread. :anim_44:

G

GROHARD

#6 Pre-Order Starbud

Count me in on a Pre-Order Pack of Starbud! 1st too, haha, up all night pays off sometimes huh!!LOL

blazer

blazer

Would love to pre-order starbud if given the opertunity thanks horti!:stonedsmilie:

Top Bottom