House and garden leafy results?

• Thread starter cubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cubby

cubby

Don't blame the nutrition. So many people in Humboldt use that line up and crush it!!!
The fact that you gave stunted, struggling plants a heavy dose of Hammerhead/MOAB for a week is prob a huge part of the lock up your seeing now.

I stopped using everything a week before i used moab.
these pictures were before i added moab bro

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looks like reveg to me also
But I guess it could be too much N
Flush add mycos bennies and wait

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

It looks like maybe you had a light leak and they wanted to reveg that would be my guess. Did you ever figure out the problem?

buddahslave

buddahslave

My kryptonite grown with house and gardens. It was leafy too:cigar:
Cb3 011

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Im going to have to use the rest of my jugs of H&G on the house plants around the house.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

House base @ 19 ml. Wow! I never break 10 ml each of a+b in peak flower. Typically feed 6-8 ml and 2-6ml from clone to flip. Easy base to use.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

been using h&g full line up with orca,sea green& pro tekt for 2 Years. If you use it at the right times and dont over do it youll have great buds and flavor.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i used H&G for soil...i had the same result, i found that it was too strong in N, leaving my plants too dark green and then too much N will lower ph and fuck with other nutes...

H&G said to feed every time with their lineup @ recomended dose, when i complained to them , their response was maybe my plants were hungry and i should feed more lol...i just flushed and fed once every 3 waterings and i was able to save my crop...but it was the first and last time i used H&G

of the big hydro nute companies, i have tried AN, H&G, and GH...(each one used whole line up...)..H&G was the worst, GH did the best and was the most consistent....that being said i still prefer my dry salt powders

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Bud xl starts at week 3 I believe.you should be using top booster which stops all nitrogen consumption RIGHT NOW.Week 5.i never go over 13 ml per gallon with a and b.are you still using multizen?

A/B full duration
Multizen til week 3 - bud xl thereafter
week 4 any premature yellowing I use nitrogen boost once
Induce top booster week 5● 2 feeds shuts down leaf growth
Week 6 shooting powder
7 and 8 flush
I do pretty well with this.

Last edited:
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Y
Bud xl starts at week 3 I believe.you should be using top booster which stops all nitrogen consumption RIGHT NOW.Week 5.i never go over 13 ml per gallon with a and b.are you still using multizen?

A/B full duration
Multizen til week 3 - bud xl thereafter
week 4 any premature yellowing I use nitrogen boost once
Induce top booster week 5● 2 feeds shuts down leaf growth
Week 6 shooting powder
7 and 8 flush
I do pretty well with this.
Yeah you do

Top Bottom