House and garden leafy results?

• Thread starter cubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sorrel23

sorrel23

Stay with the pk booster for now, idk if there's any helping it at 7 weeks but next round you should use a more balanced fertilizer. I've seen this a ton with h&g- it's to the point where I can pick out herb that was grown with it.

really good to know, thank you so much!

buddahslave

buddahslave

Something is seriously wrong with H&G formula right now I have noticed most of my leaves are curling up on me in veg with there Aqua Flakes A&B. I haven't used it for a while because my hydro store couldn't get it. They said it was because H&G was moving there operations to the US. I don't know if any of that is true or not but I do know once they started getting H&G products again the formulas had changed. The roots excelurator is working way better then the last one as far as I can tell. The base is failing me and I plan to get rid of it for sure.

sorrel23

sorrel23

Something is seriously wrong with H&G formula right now I have noticed most of my leaves are curling up on me in veg with there Aqua Flakes A&B. I haven't used it for a while because my hydro store couldn't get it. They said it was because H&G was moving there operations to the US. I don't know if any of that is true or not but I do know once they started getting H&G products again the formulas had changed. The roots excelurator is working way better then the last one as far as I can tell. The base is failing me and I plan to get rid of it for sure.
wow I wonder what the fuck is going. sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom