House&Garden Coco - Some changes I'm considering

• Thread starter HotLooSey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HotLooSey

Just finished my first complete H&G run, following their aggressive formula EXACTLY.

Had great results but, always look for BETTER! So...

Considering adding Bud Ignitor from AN during the first week and a half.

Considering adding BIG BUD from AN during weeks 2/3 before Bud X/L

Considering using Hygrozyme instead of Multi Zen.

YOUR THOUGHTS?

gisisi

gisisi

You would be wasting your money.

Take another approach: What can I leave out with no loss?

A

Albert

right on , on the BUd ignitor. I was given some bottles by a rep, and I say that stuff makes plants stack up nicely.

the AN big bud or Hammerhead or Kushie Kush are good ideas , imo

HG multizen and Roots excell cant be beat for root health

HG is an awesome line, but it could use some tweeking on the PK side , just my thoughts.

I now scratch the shooting powder for Hammerhead/kushie Kush and Supernatural's Big Bud

ooh , and some sugars..carboload,sweet any of those i think help flavor and resin

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya man I use Hydrozyme instead of the multi also I use Thrive Alive b1,hydroplex,b-cuzz bloom along with H&G my plants never looked so good. It gets to be a lil much but You see results. I`m looking for a lil more basic schedule than this but what I`ve been using rocks forsure. I`m on a local hydro stores fert program. You want more info pm me piece T

J

Johnnyblaze2010

what strains

You were running the aggressive schedule and did not have any burns? Were you using ro water and did you add cal/mag? How much?

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

You would be wasting your money.

Take another approach: What can I leave out with no loss?

this is my favorite piece of advice. i agree 1000%

besides great results aren't always easy to get! it means your spot on. if it ain't broke...
cause you can go south real fast dude. :damnhippie:

B

bangbang24

Good info here... I'm also running H+G Coco along with Cash Crop bloom boosters. (Sumo, Bud Booster, Sudden Impact) Using Sweet/Florablend as well as drip clean, vermi-t, calmag. Started week 4 Saturday and resin production has me impressed thus far. A/B is at 8ml/gal, Sumo 4ml/gal, Bud Booster 6ml/gal... Sudden Impact is their "finisher" - - - we'll see how that goes. But for now, all is well in coconut land...

Anyone agree with the theory that potassium silicate, b-vitamins and enzymes should be cut out after week 2? Something about them interfering with p/k uptake? Not that p/k wouldn't be able to get thru, just that if loaded up properly with enzymes, vitamins and pot silicate in veg+weeks 1/2, its all gravy from week 3 and on... I also cut roots excel after week 2 as well. Seems great so far, and no burn anywhere - I will top out weeks 4/5 at 8ml/gal of A/B. (Have 12 different strains on this schedule)

G

Gucci

Just finished my first complete H&G run, following their aggressive formula EXACTLY.

Had great results but, always look for BETTER! So...

Considering adding Bud Ignitor from AN during the first week and a half.

Considering adding BIG BUD from AN during weeks 2/3 before Bud X/L

Considering using Hygrozyme instead of Multi Zen.

YOUR THOUGHTS?

You should do a test run. Half H&G and the other half with AN bloom boosters.
What do you have to lose?

S

strictlyOG

i mix AN with GH lol its funny how everyone tweaks their nutes so they can put those babies in overdrive. hey works out though.

H

HotLooSey

You were running the aggressive schedule and did not have any burns? Were you using ro water and did you add cal/mag? How much?

No burn. I think the shooting powder causes a little. I'm doing this run with AN Overdrive instead of the SP.

I'll be able to report back on that in Mid February.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

HotLooSey: out of AN's 3 bootsers you'll see the most results with the bud igniter. It's a great idea to experiment and improve your techniques. Let us know the results.

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

Sorry to be off topic but I'm a bit confused about how to properly PH the H&G CoCo nutes... on the bottle I believe it says add equal parts A/B and then PH to 5.7-6.2 THEN add roots excelurator, multizyme, etc... Can someone please clear this up for me?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

They want you to mix the base nutes and PH the mix then, because the additives can make the ph sway temporarily. It will return to the original PH value.

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

Right on.. thanks for the answer. Maybe I'll give the stuff a shot one of these days - still have a gallon of both A and B unused lol.

Top Bottom