How about Electroculture?

• Thread starter beanz240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beanz240

Today i was thinking about electroculture and how it was more common in like the '70s with plants.
For years i've been doing small experiments with veggie gardens such as metal containers or metal cages around the plants, and compare them to wood or plastic. Now i've noticed a small increase on the yeilds and growth when there is alot of lightning that year.
Question is has anyone rigged up something or could explain something to me that might be able to work something with an indoor garden?

So does anyone know about electrocoulture?

J

jdubz206

pretty interesting..honestly, i had never even heard of this before but i was interested so i did a bit of searching on the net...it would be really cool if someone tried this out or who knows, someone probably already has :smiley_joint: i was reading this brief paragraph on electroculture and the author said at first he burnt the blossoms on the plant...then he retried with marigold and was able to produce flowers 1 week from seed...he also talks about sparks and "explosions" during the process so please be careful if anyone attempts this :D check this out if anyone is interested:

here's some info directly related to hemp:

http://www.rexresearch.com/hhusb/hh5elc.htm

B

beanz240

Thanks jdubz, i've been reading and reading and reading about it and i think i might have to find some old bagseeds and give it a try. Hell if i start low enough and start all sorts of trial and errors i might be able to figure something out eh?

J

jdubz206

yeah for sure :) at the least, it will be a fun experiment

Latest posts

Top Bottom