How Am I Doing?

• Thread starter KlipschGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Appreciate being a new resident. Wondering thoughts on my little outfit. 28 days bloom, light defoliation, Promix HP slightly sweetened, GH nutes. Any thoughts?
How am i doing

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think it looks great. Are you running an HPS light???

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Sry bout my pix, still rocking a Samsung gal 4 lol. But yeah I just recent added the MH for a little mix spectrum and I'm happy at day 28. This is gg4.
20170917 222814

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Wish we could get a good look without the color of the light but, from what we can see, I'd say it looks pretty damn good!

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I got that waterproof samsung 4 pos. I can see the games I was playing earlier still on my screen.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I only top my plants usually once sometimes twice but I do defoliate and hack the weak branches. A lot of people knock defoliating but they just haven't tried it. I've tried it all, sog, scrog, super cropping, monster cropping and now I just let them roll and take some leaves at week 2 and week 4 bloom.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I only top my plants usually once sometimes twice but I do defoliate and hack the weak branches. A lot of people knock defoliating but they just haven't tried it. I've tried it all, sog, scrog, super cropping, monster cropping and now I just let them roll and take some leaves at week 2 and week 4 bloom.
Mountains of HPS no training required.:D

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Lol yeah that too. I blast the shit out of em. You can bounce my buds off the floor when their done.

Top Bottom