How are my Plants doing?

• Thread starter Swegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Still have weeks to go, you will see the calyxes and pistils overgrow all those sugar leaves. That enclosed porch should give you a nice long finish.👍

Swegrow

Swegrow

Harvested the autoextreme plant today. Not that big a yield but I take it for a first year.

Got me some litterature to get myself a bit more educated before next years grow. Cant wait!
IMG 20190903 174907

az2000

az2000

If you get some LED lightbulbs (just the ordinary household bulbs), you can grow indoors while you wait for the next outdoor growing season. You could just grow small plants (small containers, small growing space; top the plants to keep them short and bushy). It wouldn't take many bulbs. You might need to supply some heat if your climate is cold.

My point is: you don't need to grow big. Just one small plant can be a way to get some experience while you wait.

EDIT: "Teaming with Microbes" is a good book to read (about healthy soil). I have a copy here. (<<link)

Swegrow

Swegrow

If you get some LED lightbulbs (just the ordinary household bulbs), you can grow indoors while you wait for the next outdoor growing season. You could just grow small plants (small containers, small growing space; top the plants to keep them short and bushy). It wouldn't take many bulbs. You might need to supply some heat if your climate is cold.

My point is: you don't need to grow big. Just one small plant can be a way to get some experience while you wait.

EDIT: "Teaming with Microbes" is a good book to read (about healthy soil). I have a copy here. (<<link)

Thanks! Taking you up on that.

Actually im starting an indoor grow this weekend. This will be to get experience and to learn, and most of all to have fun and enjoy the wonderful smell of growing cannabis in our home.

I got me a small rig for indoor growing of veggies and garden herbs.

Also got a 5 pack of Atomik seeds Autobud, supposed to be a short and bushy indica easy to grow.

Germinating the seeds now, and looking forward to see how it goes. Ill keep you posted on my progress.
IMG 20191130 090500

Swegrow

Swegrow

Got some good looking autoflowers going in that rig. Still a couple of months until spring but im stocking up on seeds. I went full nerd and bought alot of different strains, both autos and photo. I gpot the room both in the conservatory and elsewhere in the garden. Good times ahead!

Top Bottom