How Are These Looking To You Pros?

• Thread starter NewEngland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewEngland

NewEngland

8x4 tent, two, 8 bulb agromax veg 2x4 T5s, two humidifiers, 50% RH (previously 25-30% RH), RO to 5.8-5.9 and 400cfm fans in and out to circulate air and one oribital fan. Plus a 135W CFL vertical fronting the plant.

Seeds were planted 2/9 so its been about 28 days. Think they need to be transplanted to the one gallon pots? They are fed 150 ppm total combo of Soul Amino, Soul Grow, Soul Grow-N, and Soul Infinity plus CalMag for another 200ppm. All in 350-360 as my RO is about 10ppm. Watering about one cup per container per day in Roots Organic Soilless medium untreated before plantings on this set.

How are these looking to you pros
How are these looking to you pros 2
T

TripC

They look small for 4 weeks in. Never used any of those nutes or soilless mix, however, so that's all I have - sorry. Looks small but still pretty healthy. If roots are wrapping around the bottom, then yes it is time to transplant to next size up container whatever you run. Good luck

fatawa

fatawa

Ya i 2nd that..no offense new england..how close r lights?id have them directly over imo cause there t5's.i only use hid lights but i hav a few at 4wk veg if u wanna c to compare.

NewEngland

NewEngland

Ya i 2nd that..no offense new england..how close r lights?id have them directly over imo cause there t5's.i only use hid lights but i hav a few at 4wk veg if u wanna c to compare.
That would be great. I was way too light on the RH (30%) but have since taken it to (55-65%) and constant 78-81*. I was actually thinking the lights are too close. I have had them about 3-4" off the canopy and its drooping the leaves, nothing else has changed. Maybe its time to transplant. Am going to 1 gallon and I thought they were a little small for that.

Dutch Jon

Dutch Jon

I've used t-5's your drooping may have been other things i.e. over watering whatever, you should be fine lowering the lights

fatawa

fatawa

20170309 064737
Ya def transplant n my opinion.mine is actualy 5wks now but heres a pic.nite time for them so shes a hair droopy but the roots cant stretch out on what u have them on.u going dwc?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Be careful t-5$ can burn plants folks! Just put your hand in between the canopy tops and the lights.....the temp u feel willgive u a good barometer without burning ur kids

fatawa

fatawa

Did not kno that so i apologize.i only use t5 for cloning in as soon as they root there under a 600mh

NewEngland

NewEngland

I think it was the Roots Organic coco mix. Super hot! 9s pH and 800+ PPM. 700ppm after 4 gallons. Had to pH and Klense the Roots for this coming transplant and it took about 28 gallons of distilled water to get it down to the mid 6s pH. Everything else is dialed in pH RO in with 5ml with 200ppm of cal mag. I hit them today with Klense (1.5ml/gallon) and will just use pH RO water tomorrow and Saturday before the Transplant to 1gallon. I think they were overwhelmed with Salts and Nutes from the Coco blend. I diluted the fuck out of it which makes me ask, would I buy it again. NFW....

fatawa

fatawa

Yur numbers r high brother.i been doing this 12+ yrs and even my schedule(that came with nutes says 1100ppm veg,1430ppm for flower..)those arrent accurate.obviously every strain is hair differnt but i ride at 600/veg and 900/flower...you want to stay a hair under what they can handle,never hav deficiency and it keeps the plant hungry..and im under a hid light so that a huge differnce too

fatawa

fatawa

My well water is 225ppm straight out of tap.n my smaller totes hold 4 gal after roots hav dropd...i only mix i full strength gal(to the 1100 recommended)and 3 straight water...dont mix every gal with juice.

NewEngland

NewEngland

Agreed. I am flushing the as of yet unused coco consistently with low pH and Cyco Kleanse. 5ml/gallon. It finally pulled my coco down to the low 6s. Will test runoff and Slurry again tomorrow. This high level of PPM and pH was what the above 5 were planted in and only the new pH water was going in at 5.8-5.9pH. Next run has the coco pretreated to 5.8pH and maybe 100ppms. I am treating the next large bag plus added perlite before I transplant the above to 1 gallon smart pots/fabric.

fatawa

fatawa

If u check water with tds meter and get yur numbers,check it again in a day or so,if ppms r raising its because yur too high and plants r drinking more water then nutes.you r just providing nutrients not truly feeding them..they uptake what they want...less is more i swear to u

fatawa

fatawa

The only reason u aint got bigger plants is yur not in a tote yet..once u clone or drop a bean,and u c roots n rockwool/peat pellets whatever.....u want to put them n totes n entice them with water...n u will b off to races...

fatawa

fatawa

No offense but i got clones i took 15 days ago...mine r already in totes.ill post pic n sec.my lights go on in 20min.but there bigger then yurs and only because i enticed the water to them

fatawa

fatawa

rubbermaid 18 gal tote i use..when i get monsters i use reg 13 gal trash cans..ill take a couple pics n show u n few min.

Latest posts

Top Bottom