How are you legal large warehouse growers dealing with power bill?

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I would never risk something so stupid. If you get caught, it's not like they don't have the resources to prosecute for theft, & they are looking to set examples.

You used the electric, just pay the bill.

It is a ridiculous risk to take, if they catch you they'll estimate what they think you may have used and then estimate how many months or years you may have been defrauding them and it'll all go heavily in their favor. If you have a large operation going they'll really put it right up your ass, and they definitely have the resources to prosecute, and they will, and you will be stuck owing some ridiculous amount of money.

S

shortnWide

Had to save for a few years to have enough fall back money for power which after the build and gear are all done -power is your biggest problem.
We have seen our fellow growers hit 10k-20k depending on the size of the grow.

IMO either start saving now, get investors, get a personal loan or just start small and work your way up the ladder.

Best of luck man, SnW.

grayarea

grayarea

is that just for a month? whats the price difference in winter vs summer ?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Shit. Winco foods now takes ID on any amount over $1500. WTF?

grayarea

grayarea

thats not so bad. its like 2k+ a month to rent a house a run a decent sized setup alone. thats only like 3 peoples bills combined. why past due? crop failure?

M

Mitygrows

my bill is 2000.for 7 lights 3 ton ac.used to have pge care but got kicked off.i just put the money up every grow to pay my bill.shit sucks

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I pay 8¢ kph all year round.

After seeing what Cali guys are paying for power I gained an appreciation for what power costs in the 503. Rent, on the other hand, is getting ridiculous around here.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

....and there you just answered the question of "why do they charge 60 an 1/8 in cali??"

Top Bottom