How bad will one plant smell?

• Thread starter hashish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Lol
papa
i was thinking.... how bad does one asshole smell............
depends on the asshole
h

H

hashish

if i use air fresheners and stuff you think i could keep the smell at least in the room only?

beezleb878

beezleb878

It can smell like prison and/or even a break in. Sounds like to me you need to save up some more money and/or re do your spot to account for stink or you will likely regret it.

Good luck.

K

kes5480

It can smell like prison and/or even a break in. Sounds like to me you need to save up some more money and/or re do your spot to account for stink or you will likely regret it.

Good luck.

shit! could not of said it better myself....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

1 plant can stink up the whole house if it's a stanky strain.. Some strains stink a grip & some strains don't have that much of a stink.. If ur afraid of smells u need a filter 2 clean the funk out of the air..

Z

ziggy1

1 plant in flowering could definitely stink up an apartment... smell finds ways to travel everywhere... you do not want your neighbors even catching a slight wiff of the dank

S

Shady Acres

hey, this is nick, your neighbor. i already knew you puffed so you might as well grow some too. since i know when you'll be harvesting i'll just let myself in to try some out. thanks

-nosey nick

H

hashish

its no super skunk breed off the net just a Kush seed i found in a bag. So an air filter is the solution then i will check into it, preesh

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

Kinda a BROAD spectrum question, but better put some money into a grow tent with the correct ventilation passing through a carbon filter and out your window or ventilation system throughout your house.

H

hashish

hey, this is nick, your neighbor. i already knew you puffed so you might as well grow some too. since i know when you'll be harvesting i'll just let myself in to try some out. thanks

-nosey nick

right back atcha

-nick

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I think a big factor to add is how well your grow space is confined
Lots of foam and maybe a double door will work to keep all that dank inside

Musicianized

Musicianized

1 plant in flowering could definitely stink up an apartment... smell finds ways to travel everywhere... you do not want your neighbors even catching a slight wiff of the dank

They do not need to be flowering to stink up a house, apt, whatever..

The shit I'm growing now needed a carbon filter since they were 4" tall.

X

xRedkiller03x

Dude u will be fine, just get a inline fan and a carbon filter with sum ducting and put it outside ur window.

Latest posts

Top Bottom